KO

₩24,102

₩37,832

할인금액: ₩13,730 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Works Great for UTI/Bladder health

Reviewer3215409님께서 Dec 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had to stay in the hospital for ten days to treat a severe UTI. Even after strong antibiotics, it never really went away. So I looked online and I found D Mannose, and I bought a bottle to try it since nothing else seemed to work. After a few days, I was back to normal, and after a few months of using it, my bladder seems to be a lot healthier than it ever has been before. This really works! And now I just take a teaspoonful once a week or so, and there haven't been any problems since.

It kind of helps

Reviewer2954086님께서 Jun 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

D mannose has helped me but it hasn't been the miracle cure that others have described. I take 2 teaspoons daily and still get infections every 3 months but it lessens their severity and helps cure them faster when used in conjunction with antibiotics.

satisfied

Reviewer1365592님께서 Sep 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very satisfied with this product. I use it for my diabetic dog to ward off UTI's. If I do not re-order from this site it will be because I have found it cheaper somewhere else. I will not ever be without a bottle.

Good product

Reviewer2065499님께서 Mar 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It does dissolve very easily, but I can't say that we had any relief from bacteria in the urine.

URI Helper

Reviewer1181017님께서 Mar 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I give my wife various Protein and vitamines via powder dissolved in water and down her Feeding tube, Gets many URI's so added this to my powders. Hope it helps So far not working

Didn't work for me

Reviewer1093010님께서 Jan 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product may work ok if you have an E coli infection, but I have a problem with Enterococcus and it didn't do anything for that, either treatment or prevention. On the plus side, it's a tasteless, non-thickening white powder that you can mix with anything, and was very easy to take.

Urinary Tract Infections

Reviewer2007879님께서 Feb 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am constantly on antibiotics for severe urinary tract infections; I read about d-Mannose and decided to try it. This is my first month so I have no results as yet, but it is easy to take with no unpleasant taste and I have nothing to lose.

manose

Reviewer2275106님께서 Oct 30, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

service was quick and easy as always, but I only ordered powder because you were out of caps.

mr. goodwin

Reviewer2328015님께서 Aug 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

bought as gift will let you know.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품