KO

iHerb 상품평

₩36,299

₩56,955

할인금액: ₩20,656 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great price on trusted NOW Foods curcumin

Reviewer3208624님께서 Dec 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Now Foods Curcumin. Help cured the ringworm infection on my hands.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Now Foods, Curcumin, 120 Vcaps (NOW-04639)

Reviewer2279152님께서 Apr 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product is higher strength than previously purchased Jarrow Formulas brand, but this one has orange curcumin powder coating the tablets, which comes off on fingers, etc. The Jarrow brand has no such residue.

Tested by Consumer labs

Reviewer1792329님께서 Mar 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Consumer Labs has certified NOW curcumin as free from contaminants and in a reliable dosage. The price is great at iherb. It works for me in relieving inflammation from arthritis.

Positive results.

Reviewer2754384님께서 Mar 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

You must have this if you want to take care of boils before they get out of control. The concentration of curcumin on this product is higher than most other brands with competitive pricing.

Now foods curcurmin

Reviewer2163384님께서 Oct 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Heard from Noteworthy Doctor that this can help protect you from alsheimers disease

Seems to work well.

Reviewer1142540님께서 Apr 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I get this for my parents, they are getting older so. Curcumin turmeric is so good for your health. I can't take it because I have IBS and it seems to make IBS worse, it seems to stimulate the intestines, so I take a multi-vitamin that has a little bit of turmeric in it. Also, I am thinking of putting a pinch of the turmeric spice into my smoothies, I don't think with a pinch you can taste it so. God bless you all.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Problems

5491964213945189504님께서 Sep 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sorry its probably not your fault but I am not sure my husband is getting all the benefit he should be from this prooduct He has bowel cancer with secondries in his liver He is doing ok but I thought curcumin might help his condition However because he has a colostomy bag it appears that the capsules are not dissolving hence I cant see that yhe product is getting into his system

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My first time with root powder form

Reviewer2791598님께서 Jun 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Previously, I was using a whole-plant liquid capsule variety of turmeric. I feel the Now Foods powder capsule is still somewhat helpful in reducing inflammation (mild arthritis) but does not go down as easily, due to dusty exterior. Also do not notice as much help in settling the stomach. The lab reports are good for Now Foods Curcumin and its price is lower than the New Chapter, but I don't think it works quite as well for me.

Joint pain and mobility

Reviewer1362163님께서 Nov 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking curcumin and boswellia for about 6 months now and have seen a dramatic reduction of pain in my joints and back. There also has been a very noticeable increase in mobility. Definitely 5 stars!!!!!

I'm a believer

Reviewer2773714님께서 Sep 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using Curcumin and Turmeric and Bromelain, I am able to get up in the morning without using my cane, having more mobility and less pain than I've experienced in the past. An amazing feat for someone who suffers from severe RA. I am very grateful!!

상품 11-20 중 전체 104 상품