KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Now Foods, 서티파이드 오가닉 플랙스 씨드 오일, 24 fl oz (710 ml)

₩19,828
₩25,930
할인금액: ₩6,102 (24% 할인)
59 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.3 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (10)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 49 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

For prevention of cardiovascular diseases ---------Для профилактики сердечно-сосудистых заболеваний

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Sunshinesunray님께서 May 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The tasteof this product is a bit bitter. But the bottle is handy, it is convenient to use. I would recommend this product to everyone for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Вкус горьковатый. Но бутылка удобная, удобно пить. Я всем рекомендую этот продукт для профилактики сердечно-сосудистых заболеваний. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Flax Seed Oil

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2254316님께서 Mar 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. I mix it with light cottage cheese and it taste great. db

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

This and Pea Protein are recommended together

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2921417님께서 Aug 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Flax Seed Oil and Pea Protein are recommended to be taken together. I've tried this. From experience, I'd still say the pea protein taken with garden of life ultra probiotics is still a better amino acid punch for workout gains. It's a good product and I'd take it again, though as I mentioned above, there is a better team for workouts.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Bittter flavor

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2688565님께서 Dec 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this organic flax oil because the price was much lower than other choices. After using it I determined that it definately had an aftertaste which I can only describe as bitter. I now order Barlean's and am satisfied with that.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

flax seed oil

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2126357님께서 Feb 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I LOVE just eating flax seed oil alone, but this brand is bitter. I can hide that pretty much when putting it in a smoothie, but will change to another brand such as Barlean's.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 49 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »