KO

iHerb 상품평

₩19,883

₩26,002

할인금액: ₩6,119 (24% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

For prevention of cardiovascular diseases ---------Для профилактики сердечно-сосудистых заболеваний

Sunshinesunray님께서 May 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The tasteof this product is a bit bitter. But the bottle is handy, it is convenient to use. I would recommend this product to everyone for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Вкус горьковатый. Но бутылка удобная, удобно пить. Я всем рекомендую этот продукт для профилактики сердечно-сосудистых заболеваний. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

Flax Seed Oil

Reviewer2254316님께서 Mar 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. I mix it with light cottage cheese and it taste great. db

This and Pea Protein are recommended together

Reviewer2921417님께서 Aug 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Flax Seed Oil and Pea Protein are recommended to be taken together. I've tried this. From experience, I'd still say the pea protein taken with garden of life ultra probiotics is still a better amino acid punch for workout gains. It's a good product and I'd take it again, though as I mentioned above, there is a better team for workouts.

Bittter flavor

Reviewer2688565님께서 Dec 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this organic flax oil because the price was much lower than other choices. After using it I determined that it definately had an aftertaste which I can only describe as bitter. I now order Barlean's and am satisfied with that.

flax seed oil

Reviewer2126357님께서 Feb 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I LOVE just eating flax seed oil alone, but this brand is bitter. I can hide that pretty much when putting it in a smoothie, but will change to another brand such as Barlean's.

Too refined

Reviewer1642118님께서 Oct 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am used to Barlean's Highest Lignan flax oil and this oil doesn't have any of the particulates in it. I won't order again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

palatable and especially useful to vegetarians and vegans

Reviewer2635458님께서 Nov 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This oil is palatable enough to be used on salads and provides vital Omegas to vegetarian and vegan diets, which lack in them

Great product

Reviewer2413236님께서 Dec 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this to add to smoothies in the hopes of boosting my spirit during the winter months. In conjunction with some other changes, it really seems to have helped.

Flax seed oil

Reviewer2628027님께서 Jan 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good quality!

Now Foods versus Barlean's

Reviewer1091779님께서 Apr 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our experience is that Now Foods Flax oil works for us better than Barlean's (Using time is 2 months from each). May be the cause is the transit time, so the Fresh pressed daily Barlean's is 3 to 4 day's out of a refrigiator, we live in the Netherlands.

상품 1-10 중 전체 51 상품