KO

₩20,730

₩27,109

할인금액: ₩6,379 (24% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

For prevention of cardiovascular diseases ---------Для профилактики сердечно-сосудистых заболеваний

Sunshinesunray님께서 May 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The tasteof this product is a bit bitter. But the bottle is handy, it is convenient to use. I would recommend this product to everyone for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Вкус горьковатый. Но бутылка удобная, удобно пить. Я всем рекомендую этот продукт для профилактики сердечно-сосудистых заболеваний. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

Flax Seed Oil

Reviewer2254316님께서 Mar 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. I mix it with light cottage cheese and it taste great. db

This and Pea Protein are recommended together

Reviewer2921417님께서 Aug 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Flax Seed Oil and Pea Protein are recommended to be taken together. I've tried this. From experience, I'd still say the pea protein taken with garden of life ultra probiotics is still a better amino acid punch for workout gains. It's a good product and I'd take it again, though as I mentioned above, there is a better team for workouts.

flax seed oil

Reviewer2126357님께서 Feb 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I LOVE just eating flax seed oil alone, but this brand is bitter. I can hide that pretty much when putting it in a smoothie, but will change to another brand such as Barlean's.

Bittter flavor

Reviewer2688565님께서 Dec 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this organic flax oil because the price was much lower than other choices. After using it I determined that it definately had an aftertaste which I can only describe as bitter. I now order Barlean's and am satisfied with that.

Too refined

Reviewer1642118님께서 Oct 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am used to Barlean's Highest Lignan flax oil and this oil doesn't have any of the particulates in it. I won't order again.

Very good.

Reviewer1643272님께서 Jan 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good.

Flax seed oil

Reviewer1650627님께서 Jun 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this produkt! Great to put in smoothies!

Great

4743215206672764113님께서 May 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this!

Great Product!

Reviewer1372337님께서 Sep 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Product!