KO

₩25,370

₩39,819

할인금액: ₩14,450 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Infuriatingly Deceptive

5044162987611679048님께서 Jun 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I make an effort to eat organic food and I avoid food from China because the air is toxic and U.S. companies have significant hurdles that prevent thorough oversight of growers. This product is from China. I carefully read the product label to be certain it contained only stevia and that it was NOT from China. Look at the ingredient label. Between the line that says "Certified Organic by QAI. US-ORG-050" And the line that says "Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk...." a line has been eliminated from the label photo on the iHerb website. This missing line, on the actual label, sitting in front of me, says: "Product of China. Packaged in the USA." Sure, the stevia probably tastes great, as do many foods laced with toxins. I was so happy to find this product and was excited about the general iHerb inventory for the future. However, after this experience it would be difficult for me to trust any label on the iHerb website.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Better Stevia from china .

Reviewer2367140님께서 May 29, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have purchased Better Stevia several times from this website. However, one day I read in the small prints that it says that this stevia if from china, reason enough to not purchase this product anymore.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

VERY WEAK STEVIA! SO DISAPPOINTED!

TheSoulfulSpoon님께서 Jun 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I buy all of my supplements from NOW and I LOVE this company, but let me tell you something- this stevia disappointed me. I thought since it was a pure extract and organic that it couldn't be better, and boy was I wrong! I ordered after my favorite brand NuNaturals was out of stock. I love their white stevia powder. I thought this brand would be a perfect replacement, but it is so weak! I had to use twice as much as NuNaturals powder and it didn't even taste as sweet. Plus, it didn't dissolve as easily as NuNaturals does. I don't understand what the difference is, but there is one! Buy the liquid by Nunaturals and save your money. This stuff is a waste of money and I'm so disappointed:( I still love iHerb though!:)

i did not like it

5128576696412410485님께서 Jul 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't like it.