KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Very good!

5539214246064069694님께서 Dec 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It does work!

Unpleasant smell

5068847565767021199님께서 May 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Extremely unpleasant smell! Smell like some sort of chemical or plastic.

Excellent product

Reviewer1841060님께서 Oct 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this both to prevent constipation and to kill parasites. It works well for both purposes. Ideally the gel capsules should be put in the freezer, and be well frozen, before eaten, to maximize anti-parasitic properties (when frozen, they disintegrate further down in the intestines, where the parasites live). You need to take more than recommended, I take 7 frozen (or not frozen, if work or anything else makes avaliability of frozen ones difficult) 3 times a day, on an empty stomach (1 hour before breakfast/lunch/dinner).

Good Laxative

5023350798184609005님께서 Aug 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My stomach plays well after using Castor Oil several days.

Works as promised

4765212946854075830님께서 Aug 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

For intestinal body cleanse, read description carefully.

cramps

Reviewer1794079님께서 Nov 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

all it gives is cramps. but the bowl movement is not any easier. enough said. (i broke the capsules & use them in skin care. at least that smells pleasant.)

Food in, Food out ;-)

Reviewer1883495님께서 Jun 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This made me regular. I took it every night before going to bed for about a week and then felt I didn't need it. I took the advice of freezing the capsules to avoid any potential unpleasantness and that worked. Now every morning I'm regular and feel cleansed for the day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

We all like to take them

Reviewer2811337님께서 Feb 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My whole family likes them. I take 2 every day as a healing stool softener. My son likes to take them when he's a little constipated. The little boy across the street likes to chew on them when he's constipated. His parents took a bottle from us once when he was totally plugged up during toilet training; it worked.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great Consistent Product

Reviewer1752233님께서 Oct 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been using this w/ my clients for years - can't recommend it more hightly

Not good for laxative

Reviewer2646290님께서 Oct 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Once I discovered that Now had castor oil capsules couldn't wait to try them since the liquid is very unpleasant to take. I give Now an A+ for effort, but if you are looking to use this as a laxative stick with the liquid form and don't waste your money. An adult serving of the liquid form is 1 to 4 tablespoons for laxative purposes. However, these capsules contain only 1/8 teaspoon each. I gave it two tries: 10 capsules at once and 1 tablespoon equivalent at once - came up with bupkis each time. One would probably have to consume the entire bottle (or almost) for laxative results. A more pleasant way to take the liquid: Take a tablespoon at a time mixed with 1T of lemon juice, quickly swallow while pinching the nose so you don't smell the castor oil - works like a charm; or mix the entire amount you want to take in a fruit smoothie and drink it down.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

13 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품