KO

₩10,530

₩16,533

할인금액: ₩6,003 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Not good for laxative

Reviewer2646290님께서 Oct 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Once I discovered that Now had castor oil capsules couldn't wait to try them since the liquid is very unpleasant to take. I give Now an A+ for effort, but if you are looking to use this as a laxative stick with the liquid form and don't waste your money. An adult serving of the liquid form is 1 to 4 tablespoons for laxative purposes. However, these capsules contain only 1/8 teaspoon each. I gave it two tries: 10 capsules at once and 1 tablespoon equivalent at once - came up with bupkis each time. One would probably have to consume the entire bottle (or almost) for laxative results. A more pleasant way to take the liquid: Take a tablespoon at a time mixed with 1T of lemon juice, quickly swallow while pinching the nose so you don't smell the castor oil - works like a charm; or mix the entire amount you want to take in a fruit smoothie and drink it down.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No effect at all - a waste of my money

Reviewer1809365님께서 Mar 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The indicated dosage is one capsule. Even with 3-4 capsules, i did not experience at effects at all! I bought it to help me overcome chrobic constipation, but sorry, it does nothing at all for me.

Castor oil is Amazing!

Reviewer2582844님께서 Feb 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

There are many uses and cures using castor oil. I was drinking the liquid stuff which is absolutely disgusting! when i found out there were capsules i could take instead i nearly fell off my chair! this stuff has been a real life saver for me in many ways. Im actually using it for a stubborn cough that i have and it has helped tremendously! it works great. still figuring out what else it could do to improve my health.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

for my doggies and for me, back to basics and the best

burdypie님께서 Sep 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I control my dogs' parasites with this, 2 per day ,a and for the lower gut I freeze them, that way they are releasing further on down the gut..same is true for me, and you can take more in the dose if you have capsules frozen, up to four at a time without upsetting the bowels.Dogs look better and i fancy it helps with fleas too but not sure yet.

great product

Reviewer1013081님께서 Sep 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This along with the woodworm pills do provide a good colon cleanse.

Good Product

Reviewer1708018님께서 Apr 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Ayurvedic doctor suggested taking castor oil capsules daily to keep your digestion and elimination healthy. These are easy to swallow and I haven't had any problems with these capsules (I normally have trouble taking any kind of oil-filled capsules because they dissolve and make me queasy). I take 2 at night before bed with a glass of warm water. They can also be used as an occasional laxative and are never harsh.

Excellent product

Reviewer1841060님께서 Oct 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this both to prevent constipation and to kill parasites. It works well for both purposes. Ideally the gel capsules should be put in the freezer, and be well frozen, before eaten, to maximize anti-parasitic properties (when frozen, they disintegrate further down in the intestines, where the parasites live). You need to take more than recommended, I take 7 frozen (or not frozen, if work or anything else makes avaliability of frozen ones difficult) 3 times a day, on an empty stomach (1 hour before breakfast/lunch/dinner).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

We all like to take them

Reviewer2811337님께서 Feb 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My whole family likes them. I take 2 every day as a healing stool softener. My son likes to take them when he's a little constipated. The little boy across the street likes to chew on them when he's constipated. His parents took a bottle from us once when he was totally plugged up during toilet training; it worked.

A WASTE OF MONEY!

Reviewer1324255님께서 Apr 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These pills are very weak. They did not aid me with bowel movements at all. A waste of my money!

Castor Oil With A Smile!

Reviewer1613963님께서 Mar 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Now Foods, Castor Oil Softgels, are the perfect alternative to the liquid I was forced to ingest as a child; and, I highly recommend it. g. cunningham lakewood, n.j.

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품