KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 25 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Not good for laxative

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2646290님께서 Oct 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Once I discovered that Now had castor oil capsules couldn't wait to try them since the liquid is very unpleasant to take. I give Now an A+ for effort, but if you are looking to use this as a laxative stick with the liquid form and don't waste your money. An adult serving of the liquid form is 1 to 4 tablespoons for laxative purposes. However, these capsules contain only 1/8 teaspoon each. I gave it two tries: 10 capsules at once and 1 tablespoon equivalent at once - came up with bupkis each time. One would probably have to consume the entire bottle (or almost) for laxative results. A more pleasant way to take the liquid: Take a tablespoon at a time mixed with 1T of lemon juice, quickly swallow while pinching the nose so you don't smell the castor oil - works like a charm; or mix the entire amount you want to take in a fruit smoothie and drink it down.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

No effect at all - a waste of my money

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1809365님께서 Mar 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The indicated dosage is one capsule. Even with 3-4 capsules, i did not experience at effects at all! I bought it to help me overcome chrobic constipation, but sorry, it does nothing at all for me.

Castor oil is Amazing!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2582844님께서 Feb 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

There are many uses and cures using castor oil. I was drinking the liquid stuff which is absolutely disgusting! when i found out there were capsules i could take instead i nearly fell off my chair! this stuff has been a real life saver for me in many ways. Im actually using it for a stubborn cough that i have and it has helped tremendously! it works great. still figuring out what else it could do to improve my health.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

for my doggies and for me, back to basics and the best

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

burdypie님께서 Sep 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I control my dogs' parasites with this, 2 per day ,a and for the lower gut I freeze them, that way they are releasing further on down the gut..same is true for me, and you can take more in the dose if you have capsules frozen, up to four at a time without upsetting the bowels.Dogs look better and i fancy it helps with fleas too but not sure yet.

great product

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1013081님께서 Sep 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This along with the woodworm pills do provide a good colon cleanse.

상품 1-5 중 전체 25 상품