KO

iHerb 상품평

₩34,725

₩54,494

할인금액: ₩19,770 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

pure and effective

NMS-Three-Six-Five님께서 Feb 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this because its hard to find an all natural amino supplement and this one is just straight aminos, no other ingredient. I was hesitant at first because of all the bad reviews about the taste, and that messed me up when it arrived because my anticipation of the bad taste was so great that I almost threw up the minute I put it into my mouth. After swallowing however, i realized that it wasn't that bad, really actually quite painless. This product being *PURE* (5g serving = 5g BCAAs), that's the taste and texture you'll get. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for after a workout

Reviewer1079334님께서 Oct 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I usually take 3-4 of these immediately following a workout to help with the recovery process. So far, my post workout soreness has been minimal since starting to take these. Now there is evidence that BCAA's may increase life spans (at least in rats)!

better recovery

Reviewer1630425님께서 Jun 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

better recovery after strenuous workouts. I can definitely say that this helps

BCAA

Reviewer1023448님께서 Jan 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the best brands that I used, very happy with the performance.

Great Stuff

Reviewer3050708님께서 Apr 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best product on the market and a great value

5 star

Reviewer2497597님께서 Dec 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product. A much needed nutrient, often overlooked

necessary

Reviewer2265078님께서 Feb 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

you are gonna see the difference before and after to start to use now foods bcaa, certainly necessary supplement.

BCAA

Reviewer1184877님께서 Sep 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

You have to take too many capsules in order to get enough BCAAs during training. Rather less capsules but that are filled with more of the good stuff.

Legendary stuff

Reviewer1213841님께서 Jun 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

See results in my body and muscle.

Hard Exercise

Reviewer2765061님께서 Apr 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's very goood for my MUSCLES after hard exercises.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품