KO

₩12,756

₩20,024

할인금액: ₩7,268 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great product

Reviewer1919116님께서 Feb 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product since I recently started cooking for my pets and this brand is mentioned by Dr. Pitcairn in his book "Natural Health for Cats and Dogs". iherb offers a lot of great products and supplements if you're cooking for your pets. I live in Canada but it didn't take long at all to get in the mail. Thanks to iherb for offering such a great product!

for doggie

happycustomer23님께서 Dec 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My vet says this is a good brand for my dog. I make his food. He is shiney and full of vigor so it must be pretty good.

Directed from catinfo!

5615968759908907158님께서 Jul 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although the product is great itself, I wish I'd been able to find the higher concentration bone meal powder. My cat isn't a fan of the taste, and I would've preferred to give her less bone meal powder with the same supplemental value.

DLBH

Reviewer1954864님께서 Feb 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using to heal after a broken ankle. Like that it is processed correctly.

now bonemeal

Reviewer2057998님께서 May 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

i usually buy the KAL bonemeal powder, the levels are a little higher but for the price per pound this is way more economical even using a little more.

Glen

Reviewer3087526님께서 Jan 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good if you do not like tablets

GREAT!

Reviewer3077711님께서 Jan 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

HAD IT ONLY FOR A WEEK. THANKS!

Fine Product and Inexpensive

Reviewer2240013님께서 May 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I discovered that I was paying 8x more for a similar product at my local market. I use it in recipes for my lab-shepherd puppy. She did not appear to have a problem with it.

Dog & Cat food

Reviewer2234850님께서 Jun 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is used for my homemade dog and cat foods in conjunction with my chicken's eggshells. It is regularly tested for heavy metals. Great product!

Good product

Reviewer3258588님께서 Aug 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product because I wanted something that would have a lower amount of toxins (would like to see the hard fact comparisons though) and this product had that reputation. I bought it to give to my two ferrets who are on an obligate carnivores diet -meat! It's hard to feed them bones without the total worry of fragments hurting them. so far so good but this product is also a supplement that works perfectly like it should. working up the courage to try it myself before my next order as my regular consumption will considerably whittle away what I have on hand. Thanks for offering this product, it is so hard to find anywhere! hope to rate this higher after i try it myself but for the reason I bought it -it is truly 5 star. the stools are solid and i know my ferrets are getting what they need. I'd just like to see the stats on the metal contamination tests for this product.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품