KO

₩23,819

₩31,154

할인금액: ₩7,335 (24% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

My favourite liquid stevia!

Reviewer1090790님께서 May 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried quite a few different liquid stevias, and this is hands-down my favourite! The taste is wonderfully sweet, and there is no bitter aftertaste, unlike a lot I have tried. I definitely recommend it! Interestingly, I have tried the 'Original' version of this (with the orange label) and found it not as nice (some bitterness) so I always buy this version. I also recommend buying the 2 fl oz bottle first to try it and make sure you like it... and then keep that smaller bottle and refill it from this, because the smaller bottle has a handy little eyedropper! :D

great price!

4769327770236116004님께서 Jun 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I make my own cold tea and sweeten with this - yummy!

Love this stuff.

4731613864930747056님께서 Sep 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My go to sweetener. Love it in my coffee and tea. Be aware that if you are sensitive to alcohol, this does contain 11% alcohol.

FANTASTIC sugar replacement

Reviewer3214228님께서 May 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Of all the liquid forms of Stevia I have tried, this is flat out THE BEST!!! the kind with glyceryin makes it hard to control, but this version is thinner, very potent, & you only need a couple of drops in a normal size drink and it tastes great.

Nice flavor

Reviewer2523062님께서 Aug 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

No bitterness, just as advertized

Love this sweetner

Reviewer3056530님께서 Apr 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Makes the best lemonade going. No more sugar blues.

So sweet, so simple.

Reviewer2475203님께서 Feb 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product. Does not have any additives, like glycerin, that others have. That is a good thing. I like the liquid form of the product. The powder form is trying to be more like sugar. For me, just be sweet, I don't need anything else.

o.k.

Reviewer2205191님께서 Jun 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes great, however, it's difficult to measure the correct number of drops because of the way it comes out of the top

muy bien

tenderly님께서 Aug 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

better stevia es la mejor stevia que he probado de iherb, en polvo y líquida.

Great and organic

ManxKat님께서 Jul 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer the orange label in taste better.

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품