KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Love this stuff.

4731613864930747056님께서 Sep 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My go to sweetener. Love it in my coffee and tea. Be aware that if you are sensitive to alcohol, this does contain 11% alcohol.

great price!

4769327770236116004님께서 Jun 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I make my own cold tea and sweeten with this - yummy!

Great product!

5275356927123712305님께서 May 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good taste, good price, good quality!

Great stuff!

Reviewer1935941님께서 Mar 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is organic, which is KEY, especially for extracts, since they are more concentrated than other products, and therefore would also have very concentrated levels of any pesticides in the plants. It also tastes great, which is also key! I need this daily for tea and coffee consumption. :)

Best tasting stevia

Ashersmama님께서 Sep 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favorite stevia. It's a staple in my kitchen and purse. I never leave the house without my refilled dropper of it. Iherb packages it safely, and out of all the times I've ordered this bottle, it's never made a mess.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best sweetener with IR problem!

Vivcsi님께서 Apr 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect for my chocholate milk and lemonade. Can't say it is not sugar. In tee a tiny bit I feel the difference, maybe because I use lemon too. But still a lot better taste than artificial sweetener! Best with IR problem too! Kakaóban és limonádéban tökéletes. Teában icipicit érzem a különbséget, de lehet, hogy azért, mert citromot is teszek bele. De még mindig kellemesebb, mint más, mesterséges édesítők. Inzulin rezisztenciával is ezt javasolják

Great

4717640718186168362님께서 Jan 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. Very good flavour.

Great and organic

ManxKat님께서 Jul 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer the orange label in taste better.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My favourite liquid stevia!

Reviewer1090790님께서 May 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried quite a few different liquid stevias, and this is hands-down my favourite! The taste is wonderfully sweet, and there is no bitter aftertaste, unlike a lot I have tried. I definitely recommend it! Interestingly, I have tried the 'Original' version of this (with the orange label) and found it not as nice (some bitterness) so I always buy this version. I also recommend buying the 2 fl oz bottle first to try it and make sure you like it... and then keep that smaller bottle and refill it from this, because the smaller bottle has a handy little eyedropper! :D

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

So sweet, so simple.

Reviewer2475203님께서 Feb 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product. Does not have any additives, like glycerin, that others have. That is a good thing. I like the liquid form of the product. The powder form is trying to be more like sugar. For me, just be sweet, I don't need anything else.

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품