KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Best Liquid Stevia

sunflower님께서 Apr 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stevia, but I do not like the packaging. They need to include a dropper to dispense the liquid. Otherwise half of it is lost with the leakage. I have been using my own dropper. I would also rate this better than the other Now Foods Liquid Stevia in glycerin.

Best Way to Use Stevia

Ginger-Coleen님께서 Mar 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been using this for about 10 years now. A little goes a long way so it lasts for a few months for me. Unfortunately, the price has more than doubled in that time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Better Stevia

WilliamStone님께서 Jan 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Worth it for those of us with a sweet tooth.

Fine band, fine product.

4719717576491113468님께서 Aug 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best stevia product I tried so far. I recommend it to everyone.

ive been using this product for 10 years now...it is the best stevia

Reviewer2124941님께서 Aug 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

[Now Foods, BetterStevia, Original, Liquid Extract, 8 fl oz (237 ml)] Now Foods, BetterStevia, Original, Liquid Extract, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

5469204531137840164님께서 Jul 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice product, 2nd purchase. Pros: Nice n Sweet as before; NOW comes w/ a foil SEAL....as before it had none - it leaked like a sieve during shipment. I like that it's also Organic. Great taste. Expiration Date: Dec 2019 !!!Yes!!!! Cons: Cap tends to stick whereby you need to pry it open with a flat butter knife. My guess: The stevia tends to 'glue' it on. Maybe they can think of something better later on...but costs are probably a consideration.

Good product

5436427202281809730님께서 Jan 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is exceptional, none of the odd aftertaste it often has. Other then a problem with the bottle having leaked in shipping, I am very happy. And iHerb refunded some money to make up for the spillage. Since the product is alcohol based I wasn't worried about contamination.

Stevia Original Liquid extract

Reviewer2981997님께서 Aug 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've replaced sugar altogether and use Stevia to sweeten coffee, tea, yoghurt etc. Seems to be good for the skin too giving it a certain healthy glow

unfortunately

Reviewer1898311님께서 Jul 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

price keeps going up

Pretty good.

BreadwithHoneyfavorites님께서 Nov 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My biggest complaint is that the lid drips and I think it makes you waste a lot. I rebottled it in a small bottle with dropper and that seems to work better. Otherwise, a good product for a good price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 81 상품