KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Very sweet!

Reviewer2479332님께서 Jul 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

And I mean that in more ways than one! Stevia is by far my sweetener of choice. I drink lots of yerba mate, and it is lovely in mate or coffee or tea. Knowing that this is a natural sweetener, not a chemical compound, is very valuable to me. And this 8 oz. size is a great value. I refill the smaller dropper bottles I've gotten before. I even keep one in my car!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Should have been better top on bottle

Reviewer2486591님께서 Feb 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Impossible to get single drops out without spilling on bottle. Taste much better than sweeteners, and i hope much more healthy.

Pretty good.

BreadwithHoneyfavorites님께서 Nov 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My biggest complaint is that the lid drips and I think it makes you waste a lot. I rebottled it in a small bottle with dropper and that seems to work better. Otherwise, a good product for a good price.

Excellent

Reviewer1849872님께서 May 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my firt time buying this brand of Stevia extract but it is just as good as more expensive options. I will order this one again.

The Best!

Reviewer2101618님께서 Nov 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love stevia! I use it in just about everything. I buy the 8 oz. bottles to refill the dropper bottles. I prefer the extract over the glycerite.

Great product

Reviewer1847750님께서 May 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product itself is great. We have used stevia for years and this is the most economical way of refilling our 2oz bottles. My only complaint was the seal was not sealed the best so a little leaked out during transit I have purchased this product multiple times before and had no problems so I hope this is a one only issue

GReat!

BroomHilda님께서 Jun 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great cost benefit ! If you ve used stevia before and u like it, that's the best choice

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good price and sweetening power

Reviewer1541953님께서 Aug 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use 1/2 tsp per half gallon iced tea. The powdered stevia doesn't dissolve well; this is a good alternative.

Stevia

Reviewer1234596님께서 Jul 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The liquid Stevia that NOW products makes is wonderful. Very satisfied with the product.

Love it

Reviewer2745528님께서 May 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Now brand liquid Stevia and try to get family and friends to switch from the chemicals they use but so far they continue to think the chemicals they use are safe.

상품 1-10 중 전체 81 상품