KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Convenient

Reviewer3057809님께서 Dec 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to use the NuNaturals stevia powder. But with the last jar I ordered at least 1/3 of it started clumping and I could barely use it. This never happened with my previous order so I was very dissapointed. So I wanted to try the tablet form and ordered Now Foods Instant Tabs. Great product! Easy to use, no measuring out. Just drop 'em in your beverage or whatever and your good to go.

Great Product

Reviewer3000390님께서 Mar 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great alternative to suguar. I use it in my tea. The tablets disolves quickly and no bitter after taste. Nice and sweet too.

Stevia

Reviewer1430824님께서 Jan 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pleasant taste, no bitterness and helps to curb the appetite.

great product

Reviewer2600367님께서 Jan 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like putting 1/2 to 1 tablet in my morning tea. Tastes great - won't use sugar anymore in my tea. I find the tablets more convenient than the powder.

Great product!

Reviewer2798027님께서 May 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dissolves very quickly in my tea and easier to travel with than the liquid.

Just what I wanted!

Reviewer2421882님께서 Jul 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to use. Great!

Wendy S

Reviewer2730303님께서 Aug 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product since I don't use artifical sweetners. This is truly a God send for me and my diabetes.

stevia tablets

Reviewer1126168님께서 Nov 04, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are wonderful. even people who don't react well with most sweeteners don't seem to have a ploblem with these

Covenient

Reviewer1081519님께서 Oct 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

1st time using the stevia tabs. they taste the same as the packets and are very convenient.I keep some in my handbag in a small contaner that takes up little space, to use at work or dinning out.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2688599님께서 Sep 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very natural taste.