KO

₩23,499

₩30,737

할인금액: ₩7,238 (24% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Buy the 8 oz. LIQUID Extract Instead

Reviewer2141007님께서 Apr 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a glycerite extract, which means it's slimy, and very difficult to pour and measure. Because of the added food glycerine, you'll use more glycerite than liquid extract, as it is not as sweet. You can't dispense glycerite from a dropper like you can the liquid stevia. I-herb has finally started carrying Stevia Liquid in the 8 oz. size -try that one instead, you'll like it better!

Terrible pre-taste

Reviewer2961402님께서 Feb 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The ads are right: there is no after taste - but they forgot to mention that there is a terrible pre-taste. When you try this, the first thing you will taste is a soap like chemical taste that is strong enough to kill any food. The actual after taste is sweet, though. I don't know what I will do with this stuff.

Waste of money.

Reviewer1571558님께서 Nov 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is not what it claims to be. It says right on the label "no bitter aftertaste". This is the most bitter stevia I have tried. Makes me questions Now's integrity. If you want amazing stevia, try the NuNaturals one.

Yuck!

Reviewer2889326님께서 Oct 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the most disgusting stuff I've ever tasted. It left such a bitter aftertaste. I had few others try it to see what they thought and they didn't like it either so I threw it out. That wasn't money well spent!

Stevia

Reviewer2477660님께서 Aug 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product, Good delivery time. had to go and collect product to pay for small outstanding charges with large VAT.

Stevia Glycerite

Reviewer2483551님께서 Feb 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have never bought the glycerite stevia Now Foods brand before I really didn't realize it was not the same liquid that I had bought before. I am having to use much more of this product and probably will not buy it again. I was surprised that it came in a baggie, now I know why, really sticky and messy.

Yuck.

Reviewer2409123님께서 Jan 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yuck! This tasted awful to me! I barely used any as I know you need very little with stevia, but I was met with an immediate alcohol-like flavor (despite the fact that it's alcohol free). It was sharp and tasted a lot like the usual aftertaste I get when using Stevia products (which is why I usually don't use stevia). After the initial shock, the sweet came later, and it was extremely sweet. I won't be buying this again and I'm hoping to give it to someone who might like it. Looks like I'll have to keep searching or just continue using my Agave nectar.

worst stuff I ever tasted

4978545617610769518님께서 Dec 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

worst stuff I ever tasted, taste like chemicals, I threw it, what a waste of money, I would rather have no sweet taste than whatever this is. It left a horrible chemical taste in my mouth (even though it is not chemicals but from a plant), I will stick with my Agave thanks

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품