KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

seems to help

Reviewer1567227님께서 Feb 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am in line for a hip replacement and have had considerable pain. I'm trying to avoid 'the knife' for as long as possible and 2 months ago started taking 2 tablespoons of gelatin/day. I mix it up in juice and drink it right down. It really does seem to have helped, though it hasn't eliminated the problem. Yesterday I was on my feet from 10am til 6pm packing and moving. Today my hip is a bit sore. I simply could not have done that before the gelatin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Unflavored Gelatin

Reviewer3025051님께서 Oct 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this product to feed to my horse. He has shelly weak hoof walls and my farrier suggested feeding him gelatin. It should take about 6 months to see a difference in his feet as the hooves need to grow out and it takes that long. It has only been a little over 2 months now so I really can't tell if it is helping him or not. However, I will say that the product itself is of good quality and human grade. If I need gelatin for a dish that I am preparing I will use this gelatin for that too.

bulk gelatin

Reviewer1079147님께서 Oct 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems like a pretty good deal.

BOUGHT IT FOR MY HORSE

Reviewer1241606님께서 Jun 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was bought to be feed to my horse. She has thinning hoof walls and shelley feet. Gelatin helps rebuild and give strength to hoof walls. It takes about 6 months of 1oz per day till the whole hoof wall is grown out but what a difference you will see. REMEMBER "NO HOOF = NO HORSE"

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 11-14 중 전체 14 상품