KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

great product

5708802748742399519님께서 Oct 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

needed to boost my immunity, this did the trick!

Good immune support!

4987144849883795768님께서 Jul 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My GP recommended I take this when I was recovering from pneumonia a year ago. It's summer again, and I'm trying to kick a stubborn cold, so I need more. Glad to order it here, other than the extra shipping/COD costs to get it delivered to Canada. Next time I'll have it shipped to an address in the States and save $20.

very good

Reviewer2139704님께서 Jun 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

good but a bit over priced.

Good immune support

Reviewer1642118님께서 Mar 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used an astragalus product (either Now Foods or Gaia Herb) to help control my systemic lupus since 2000. I wouldn't go without it and have found some literature to support its use in lupus. It is an immune modulator, evening out the overactive immune system in lupus.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Miraculus

Reviewer1114391님께서 Nov 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a formula for everyone to have at home. Cold, flu it cuts the recovery time by two.

Great immune system boost

Reviewer1022142님께서 Apr 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for daily intake to strengthen immune system. I had a cold few days ago. I took this three times a day and I got better in three days. It's a record recovering time for myself. Recommend this highly!

very good

Reviewer2535869님께서 Feb 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good strongly recommend

is working

Reviewer1382457님께서 Oct 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have noticed I have not gotten sick yet this fall!

Building the Immune System

Reviewer1682901님께서 Sep 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got sick about 10 months ago. (may have been H1N1) and I just couldn't shake it completely. Since I have been on this Herb I have been feeling better, getting my strength and stamina back. What a relief!

Dorothy, Missouri

Reviewer1108133님께서 Dec 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought most this product for a friend and family members who used because the do not have credit card to oorder on line. However I wwas told the are very good and helps her. I may try it my sometimes soon Also when she told me it was not sealed and I called for complain, I was replaced fast. Thank you for your attention and delivery

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품