KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Prostatitis Maintence

Reviewer1111821님께서 Mar 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've had Prostatitis for 2 years. For some reason when I take Astragalus, it takes away all the pain and inflammation. I really feel like the condition is gone!!!!

happy customer

Reviewer2251107님께서 Feb 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product has kept me healthy while surrounded by others fighting off a horrible flu.

TCM

Reviewer1434497님께서 Oct 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the fact that this product contains several immune boosting traditional Chinese herbs. I've had a difficult time finding most of them in local health food stores.

review

Reviewer2877120님께서 Apr 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good quality astragalus tincture that acts as a tonic and immune booster. Works for me.

Good immune support

Reviewer1642118님께서 Mar 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used an astragalus product (either Now Foods or Gaia Herb) to help control my systemic lupus since 2000. I wouldn't go without it and have found some literature to support its use in lupus. It is an immune modulator, evening out the overactive immune system in lupus.

great product

5708802748742399519님께서 Oct 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

needed to boost my immunity, this did the trick!

An "old" proven remedy

Reviewer1753634님께서 Nov 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I fall back on this when all else fails. In the future I will buy this rather than the sambucol purchased at the same time.

Building the Immune System

Reviewer1682901님께서 Sep 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got sick about 10 months ago. (may have been H1N1) and I just couldn't shake it completely. Since I have been on this Herb I have been feeling better, getting my strength and stamina back. What a relief!

very good

Reviewer2535869님께서 Feb 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good strongly recommend

Great immune system boost

Reviewer1022142님께서 Apr 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for daily intake to strengthen immune system. I had a cold few days ago. I took this three times a day and I got better in three days. It's a record recovering time for myself. Recommend this highly!

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품