KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Can keep you from getting Lyme Disease

5611028254780129753님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product as part of my treatment for Lyme disease with the Stephen Buhner's herbal Lyme protocol since April of 2015. I could not have made complete recovery without it. This is also recommended to take all season long in higher dose 3,000 mgs per day to stop transmission of Lyme if you ever get bit by a tick. I wish I would have known back in 2013 that all I had to do was take this every day all summer.

great stuff

LissiR님께서 Oct 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

love this stuff. Im from Australia and I lost my spleen - so i am susceptible to infections colds and flu. I took 2 a day (morning and night) and never got sick once over winter.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nature's Help

5275230355854862906님께서 Jul 31, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good products !!Thank's!

Astragalus

5162674007489449875님께서 Jun 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The above capsules have so far supported my immune system. I am very happy with the product

Love this Product!

Reviewer2725292님께서 Feb 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Definitely had a boost in health while taking this product!

Great supplement!

EuOrganic님께서 Oct 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Astragalus for long life !

my cancer

4728476255178529008님께서 Sep 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have 4 cancer nodes in my lungs i started taking this along with cats claw and suprised my doctor 2 of the nodes got smaller now since they can't do any thing for the cancer i have so i decided to experiment with herbs and got lucky picking these herbs

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Keep me healthy!

Reviewer1812486님께서 Apr 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Without Astragalus,I might not be here! With a compromised immune system, Astragalus helps my immune system fight with all it's worth and then some! Consistent product, always shipped on time and without a doubt my favorite supplement.

Good product

5317469612454191512님께서 Apr 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking it for support with my STS - so far no side effects to speak off, and that is great I may post later on after my CT scan about effectiveness

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Rotate with other natural antibiotics

Rocklin님께서 Apr 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I rotate this and quercetin with oregano and olive leaf when I feel like I'm coming down with something (or back when I had yeast issues). Be sure to take probiotics and fermented veges separately or hours away from taking any of these natural antibiotics.

상품 1-10 중 전체 98 상품