KO

iHerb 상품평

₩6,488

₩10,179

할인금액: ₩3,691 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Now Foods, Astragalus, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviewer3050853님께서 6 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great little herb! I use it to help lower my blood pressure, but it is also a great immune system builder!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This stuff works to prevent colds

Reviewer2485904님께서 4 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband works on cruise ship drydocks all over the world, and would always come back sick as a dog. Someone suggested that he take Astragulus, together w/ Vitimin C to help his immune system. He has been taking the combination for over 4 years, and has only come back sick one time. This stuff works great!!! I highly recommned it for people who suffer a lot of colds!!!

Astragalus, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviewer2693323님께서 8 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only been taking Astragalus for 3 weeks and can already feel the difference. I have more energy and feel that my immune system is even better as I work in school and around many children as well as co-workers. Best Prices and WILL continue using this herb!!!

it is very very good!

Reviewer1216081님께서 12 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My diagnosis is fibromyalgia and cronic fatigue syndrome, and I have never had any energy to do anything. Just lying in bed or at my couch. But after three weeks with Astragalus, I am feeling so much better, and I walk about 4 miles every day! I am so happy :-)

absolutely fabulous

Reviewer2176725님께서 5 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been fighting chronic fatigue for sometime and since taking Astragalus, I find that I am no longer tired and my immune system is fantastic. I have been around a lot of people with severe flu symptoms but I haven't even developed a sniffle. Wow, this works so well and is soooo incredibly cheap and it's natural!!

Not just for seniors!!!

musclesgam님께서 6 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My friend said this herb was for seniors, but I have found this herb incredibly amazing. I do over an hour of cardo and also do weights, so it was incredibly a surprise to discover that I had high blood pressure (BP): 145/110! After my taking this NOW Astragalus (and Hawthorn) for the last three or four weeks, my BP had gone down to 125/79! There are also other amazing results. My eczema is fading away. My wounds (from the effects of having eczema)are healing fast. I could now drink milk by itself without any undesired effect. I also feel good overall...I feel like I am in my mid 30s and given a second chance to do more things! Now, it's a matter of my developing a better life habits!!! :-)

Allergy free!

Reviewer2872617님께서 5 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can really tell it's boosted my immune system. I really see a difference with how my body deals with stress. It helpfully curbs the edge off my waking anxiety, and has appeared to rid me of allergies.

Key to Healthy Living

Reviewer1102559님께서 12 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I seldom come down with a cold or other infections. Astragalus helps maintain an active immune response to environmental germs and toxins. I have used this product off and on for many years. As an educator, it helps me avoid missing school even though I am exposed nearly daily to 'germs' of all sorts. In over thirty years in the classroom, I have never contracted influenza, and have never been inoculated against this virus.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

found effective in lowering glucose level

5634042129934005109님께서 8 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Astragalus (huang qi) is known for its effectiveness for lowering blood glucose level, and I found that it was true and even better than Metformin in my case.

my cancer

4728476255178529008님께서 9 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have 4 cancer nodes in my lungs i started taking this along with cats claw and suprised my doctor 2 of the nodes got smaller now since they can't do any thing for the cancer i have so i decided to experiment with herbs and got lucky picking these herbs

상품 1-10 중 전체 101 상품