KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Powerhouse Ginseng

Reviewer2556893님께서 May 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking American Ginseng for weak adrenals for many years. It helped some, but lately I was feeling really exhausted, low blood sugar, etc. Until my brother ordered the Now Foods brand for me. I didn't know they made an American Ginseng. But right away it felt much more powerful than the other I'd been taking. My energy levels improved greatly.I switched back to the other for awhile, and went downhill again, very severely. So I quickly ordered the Now brand again, and the same thing happened - I came back to life. Now that sounds like a controlled experiment to me! But I don't think I'll experiment anymore. I'm sticking with what works. I take 6 caps a day, if you're wondering.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps me regulate my blood sugar

Reviewer2159603님께서 Apr 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a mild case of ADD, which causes my blood sugar to be irregular. I have hypoglycemia. Since I don't have time for a substantial breakfast, I take two ginseng tablets in the AM and I don't seem to have the mood swings / highs and lows that I used to throughout the day caused by blood sugar imbalances.

Fertility restoration.

TrueReviews님께서 Nov 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this as a part of my PCOS restoration regime. I use it in the second half of the cycle. American ginseng supposedly enhances immunity, supports proper digestion and absorption of nutrients from foods and also aids in maintaining proper glucose levels. I haven't been using it for too long, but I believe that at least it has given me more energy. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good Stuff

Reviewer1161377님께서 Nov 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This helps keep my energy up and offsets some of the sexual side effects of my anti-depressant medication. This an excellent product at a great price.

Adrenal tonic - a calming ginseng, unlike the Siberian & Chinese ones

vitality님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good for adrenal glands and as a general tonic. Doesn't stimulate but rather strengthens. Ideal if you're too sensitive to handle other ginsengs, as it won't affect sleep or cause the jittery/overstimulated feeling that Siberian or Chinese ginsengs can cause.

great product!

Reviewer2281085님께서 Nov 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This ginseng product is a natural alternative to caffeine, especially mid-afternoon!

Now Foods, American Ginseng, 500 mg

alvinlky님께서 Jun 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Quality product at an economical price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A natural tonic to combat stress and fatigue.

Reviewer1572662님께서 May 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

A noted physician and author of a popular book on alternatives in healing and nutrition has recommended this herb as an effective addition to the diet. The modulating influence of the American variety is milder than its Asian counterparts. Yet many find long term relief from lack of energy when taken for appreciable periods of time. In cognitive function, this product may compete favorably with St. John's Wort or Gingko.

It works!

Reviewer2949453님께서 Feb 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I helps me to focus better and increased my mental stamina. More potent than other brands.

American GInseng

Reviewer3336775님께서 Nov 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

An excellent product, I fell ten to twenty years younger when taking this regularly. Most people do not believe I am 65 years old, and I hate to admit that I do forget to take it sometimes, but have most of the time for about twenty years. My brother is the worst, saying I wear a rug, have false teeth, etc!

상품 1-10 중 전체 51 상품