KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 33 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Great Product

18 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1862179님께서 Jan 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have battled bacterial vaginosis for 6 months. I called Now Foods and talked to their nutritionist - he recommended Allibiotic and Now Foods, Probiotic-10 50 Billion. This combination of the Probiotic 10 in the morning and Allibiotic about 6 hours later has helped immensly. This success comes after three doctor visits with various prescriptions and no luck.

Worked great

13 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2201719님께서 May 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband had a staph infection that wouldn't go away with antibiotics prescribed, so we tried this and it has worked better than anything else.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Most Effective Combatant for Immune Defense!

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2058569님께서 Dec 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

In the middle of the second illness, I remembered this product Allibiotic, and after just one dose, my husband and I were feeling much better. After a couple days taking two doses per day, we were well. This was simply unbelievable since the virus included a terrible brochial cough that lasted weeks after the virus was gone. Our children continued to be sick. Later I purchased the Zand Insure for them, and that has kept their viruses to the length of one week, and without any infection. Yes, they are still getting sick way way too much, even with constant vigil of cleanliness, but with Allibiotic, my husband and I don't get sick with them. We get a little tired, and sometimes a tiny bit of phlegm, but that is all.

A Must Have.

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1980821님께서 Aug 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Probably the most effective natural product I have used if coming down with any kind of infection, whether its the flu bug, skin eruption, respiratory condition ..... whatever. Always works like a charm.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

This seems seems less effective.

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

GODisLife님께서 May 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Usually like Now supplements, but cannot highly recommend this. I switched to Nature's Way Garlicin, an enteric coated allicin tablet, which seems to be much more potent by comparison.

상품 1-5 중 전체 33 상품