KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great garlic one

5167780423278743459님께서 Jan 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

for the inmune system

Good natural antibiotic.

Sandra님께서 Nov 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take it with echinacea when I am sick with a cold flu and it helps. I gave my chihuahua that had a skin infection under his armpit and it cleared it some.

Allibiotic is Great for Colds

FogBytheSea님께서 Jul 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this whenever I feel a cold coming on. It helps knock out the cold in a few days. I take one every few hours during the day for a total of 5 or 6 softgels for about 3 days in a row and my colds are much less severe than without it. It has a great blend of ingredients and they do not upset my stomach. Could probably be used for many other conditions as well since many of the ingredients work like natural antibiotics. Great supplement!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

i cant live without it!!

Reviewer2452647님께서 Apr 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product saves me from so much headache and flu!!!

Excellent

Reviewer1956852님께서 Mar 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't prove it, but I think it really helped with chronic low grade tonsillitis (over night), and it's worked for lots of other things. Great for travel.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

oldgirl65님께서 Jun 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used these when feeling off colour, seem to sort me out pretty quick.

capsule easily broken

TSTmalaysia님께서 Jun 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i capsule broken easily turn you off as the smell is strong, and I bought 2 bottle ;(..but it quite good for preventing cold

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

This seems seems less effective.

GODisLife님께서 May 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Usually like Now supplements, but cannot highly recommend this. I switched to Nature's Way Garlicin, an enteric coated allicin tablet, which seems to be much more potent by comparison.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Has replaced all medicines against cold.

Reviewer1877965님께서 Jan 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Has replaced all medicines against cold. Works. Has a pleasant smell. It seems to me Oregano Oil smells. Doesn't render harmful influences as antibiotics Ordered more than 1 time.

Love this product

Reviewer1089417님께서 Jan 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Felt a sinus infection coming on. I suffer form these quite frequently. Plus I was also had BV symptoms coming back which was from Biaxin. Took these along with UDO's Probiotics....Guess what it worked! I am terrified to get an antibiotic form my doctor now because of the BV it gave me. Now I know a way to solve my bacteria condition....wish they had a children's formula!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 35 상품