KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,398

₩22,609

할인금액: ₩8,211 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Airway help

Reviewer1367225님께서 Nov 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Air Defense sure does help open up my congestion I experience wife asthma and colds.

Effective and healthy

Reviewer2000193님께서 Aug 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cleared congestion quickly in few hours!

Air Defense Immune Booster

Reviewer1866054님께서 Nov 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

extremely efficient for supporting the immune system. I take this combined with Immune Renew and I survived long trips with air conditioning in the car, even though I was usually very sensitive and having long headaches because of my sinuses. also, not one cold in an entire year. I took one per day each, for almost two months, then stopped and used only when necessary - when I could feel the cold/flu approaching.

Great Defense

Reviewer1356117님께서 May 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have chronic broncitis. I also happen to be working at a job that requires me to live in a very polluted area, in Eastern Asia. This immune booster is great and keeps me going. I feel great taking it and it helps me stay healthy in spite of the pollution in the area.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I highly recommend this against the flu

danarm님께서 Apr 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good to take in winter.

Works Great

Reviewer1260176님께서 Feb 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We always use this when someone is getting a cold or struggling with their allergies. It does work best with a cold though and ever since we found this product no one in my family has a cold for long.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

helps me through the cold season!

Reviewer1582486님께서 Jan 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I notice the difference when I take this almost instantly. It helps with the allergies also.

Air Defense

Reviewer2766576님께서 Jan 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Immunity has risen. I think that the body gets warm.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품