KO

₩10,963

₩16,255

할인금액: ₩5,293 (33% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Rare organic, more easily swallowed but a bit expensive.

Reviewer1052383님께서 Feb 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's hard to find bulk organic psyllium. And it has a finer texture than many making it somewhat easier to swallow. But it's many times the price of some.

Ok

5124191739272756798님께서 Aug 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the non-powdered form better

sticky powder

Reviewer2540197님께서 Aug 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this psyllium powder sticks to the upper palate, gums, teeth and just about anything. Even sticks to the spoon which makes it hard to mix with juice. This is my first experience with this type of husk and will hopefully be my last. Would like to return it. Most disastisfied. Not rated even as a one star.

Totally satisfied

Reviewer3000993님께서 Jan 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using psyllium for years now, for myself but mostly for my cats. This is the best I have ever used .... it is so super fine in texture! Makes it so much easier to mix with water and suck into a syringe for force-feeding my cats if necessary (some won't accept psyllium mixed into their food). Some brands are very coarsely textured, and the mixture gets stuck in the nozzle of the syringe. This will be THE brand for us.

n/a

5450650744159133694님께서 Apr 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

HAVE NOT USED IT YET

Very good

4938615546298265520님께서 Aug 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Accidentally ordered the Source Natural brand instead of this and had an uncomfortable surprise coming my way. The smell and taste of the source natural brand was ransid and almost made me puke. Now Foods has a neutral and natural taste and smell and is more easily mixed. I will stick to this brand. Love it. And by the way, it really helps with digestion as the label says.

Great Texture

Jasmine44님께서 Mar 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great fiber addition to a morning smoothie. It mixes fairly well with a brisk stir & has little taste...not so noticeable when mixed with other ingredients or with juice.

very gentle and soft

5037768523163589512님께서 Mar 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

yet very efficient! will buy again

Super food

Viktorija님께서 Apr 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Super food, use it making raw vegan food.

Organic Psyllium

Reviewer3035278님께서 Jul 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Beautiful clean and organic product. Does the job really well.

상품 11-20 중 전체 51 상품