KO

정렬

상품 6-10 중 전체 37 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Totally satisfied

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3000993님께서 Jan 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using psyllium for years now, for myself but mostly for my cats. This is the best I have ever used .... it is so super fine in texture! Makes it so much easier to mix with water and suck into a syringe for force-feeding my cats if necessary (some won't accept psyllium mixed into their food). Some brands are very coarsely textured, and the mixture gets stuck in the nozzle of the syringe. This will be THE brand for us.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great for making breads for a low carb diet!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Sickness-ELIMINATOR님께서 Feb 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I initially bought this because a low carb blog I read recommended it in some of her recipes. I decided to go ahead and buy it for that reason, to make breads with it (not necessarily to drink or use as a supplement). For the reason I bought it, is AMAZING! My low carb bread stays together better and tastes more like normal bread when I add the NOW brand Psyllium Husk Powder. I buy many, many things from the NOW foods brand and I have yet to be disappointed! They offer great prices for their products. This was the cheapest psyllium husk I came across, and a bonus-it's ORGANIC! // If I was helpful, click YES.

Vraiment EXCELLENT

Lyllow님께서 Dec 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cette poudre est magique. Régule parfaitement le transit ! Ce n'est pas le genre de laxatif que l'on voit habituellement. Celui ci est très doux pour les intestins ! En cas de diarrhées il régule les selles et les rend ferme, en cas de constipation, il ramollit les selles. Pour moi c'est un complément à avoir sous la main ! La quantité à ingérer dépend de chacun. En moyenne pour moi : 2 cuillères à café environ 15 à 20 minutes avant le repas. Attention car ceci est le modèle en poudre (l'autre modèle est celui entier, non réduit en poudre). J'ai choisis ce modèle car il est certifié bio (Selon les normes USDA). Je recommanderais c'est certain.

Great Texture

Jasmine44님께서 Mar 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great fiber addition to a morning smoothie. It mixes fairly well with a brisk stir & has little taste...not so noticeable when mixed with other ingredients or with juice.

very gentle and soft

5037768523163589512님께서 Mar 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

yet very efficient! will buy again

상품 6-10 중 전체 37 상품