KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,580

₩16,463

할인금액: ₩3,883 (24% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Simply Better than ALL the Rest!

Reviewer1627479님께서 Dec 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you are looking to get your system moving on a regular basis, NOW Foods 100% Certified Organic Psyllium Husk Powder is a MUST HAVE! The powder is very fine, almost like baby powder to the touch. It mixes extremely well;however, putting a teaspoon in a jar with liquid works better than stirring it. It makes no difference what you use, because it have no taste. It is easy to swallow, but make sure you drink enough water. Actually, I also use as a thickener when cooking certain dishes, from soups to sweet treats the added fiber is great. What I like best of all is that it is bulk-forming. You can see the end result. Make it a point to use it everyday, and you will find yourself eating less, and losing weight. Another way to use the product, is to block the impact of carbohydrates on your blood sugar. All you have to do is take a teaspoon of psyillium with a glass of water 15-30 minutes before your treat. This is the best product on the market, at the right price. Why pay more and get less. This product delivers both on the front and back-end! Try it and see for yourself. You can feel the difference, when your body is moving properly.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Effective but makes me gag

currency님께서 Sep 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my entire family and everyone (including me) complained that this product was so clumpy making it difficult to swallow. We prefer the whole husk type. Not buying again.

Very good!

RutLervik님께서 Aug 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't think psyllium could be different just because it's another brand, but this one is really the best I've tried. It makes my smoothies creamy and rich, and my stomach happy :)

Now Food Organic Pysyllium Husk Powder

Reviewer2183128님께서 May 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The was great, identical to a more expensive brand my Naturopath wanted me to use, I save a bit of money buying this one. Seems identical. I will order regularly.

great fiber supplement

Reviewer1927634님께서 Sep 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this with Now Foods, Organic, Inulin, 100% Pure Powder, 8 oz (227 g). Two tsp of this and one tsp of inulin with blackcurrant juice. Shake and stir and wait for a while - then drink the "pudding"

The best!

5349848801703725505님께서 Feb 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best psyllium husk powder I've ever tried!

Good Product to Stay Regular

Reviewer2357101님께서 Oct 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the powder and much easier to drink than the husks. It has a mild taste and mixes well in water. Works well if you need more fiber in the digestive tract.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Rare organic, more easily swallowed but a bit expensive.

Reviewer1052383님께서 Feb 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's hard to find bulk organic psyllium. And it has a finer texture than many making it somewhat easier to swallow. But it's many times the price of some.

Ok

5124191739272756798님께서 Aug 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the non-powdered form better

sticky powder

Reviewer2540197님께서 Aug 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this psyllium powder sticks to the upper palate, gums, teeth and just about anything. Even sticks to the spoon which makes it hard to mix with juice. This is my first experience with this type of husk and will hopefully be my last. Would like to return it. Most disastisfied. Not rated even as a one star.

상품 1-10 중 전체 50 상품