KO

iHerb 상품평

₩26,723

₩31,435

할인금액: ₩4,712 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great Brand and Great Taste

Reviewer2033714님께서 Nov 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I usually buy Carlson's Finest Fish Oil but thought I would give this a try. It smells and tastes fresh with no after taste. I put this in my morning green superfood drink, and it adds a nice lemon taste. The only downside is it would be great to have a spill-proof, drip-proof top like the Carlson's bottle.

Great fish Oil

Reviewer3203281님께서 Sep 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I thought this product was great value when looking at the EPA and DHA levels in just one teaspoon. I chose the Omega 3D because for a few dollars extra you get 1000iu of vitamin D3. Studies are now showing that the oil remains more stable when it is combined with vitamin D and they are also a great combination if you're trying to reduce inflammation or boost mood. For me personally I found that my skin was really nice after a couple of weeks taking it and it tastes great.

All the goodness!

DinaB123님께서 Jun 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's a no-brainer: D, E & Omega all in one teaspoon! Turn off your senses and just gulp it down if the fishy oil is not your "cup of tea'. Your body will thank you! I like that there's 1,000 IU of D3 - we don't get enough of it. I also like that there are no softgels or capsules to swallow. Less fillers is way better!

Fish Oil

5110933984946654954님께서 Nov 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product but it's a pretty small bottle.

Good Stuff!

Reviewer1327455님께서 Dec 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Omega-3 was recommended by my Rheumatologist and it seems to help with the inflammation. Most people living in the Northern Hemisphere are not getting enough Vitamin D, so taking Omega-3 and Vit. D together would seems to be a good move.

love this product

5217082652185286662님께서 Mar 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can see the difference for my son.. He now five but still can't recognise alphabet.. now he be able to count 1 until 10 and recognise alphabet.. His vocabulary getting improved and I proud of my son.. am glad to know about this product by Iherb. Tq I herb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2620320님께서 Dec 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It taste fine and I understand that Nordic fish oil is the best. This one has D3 which is not the cheap synthetic D2 stuff that is found in milk.

Mild flavor!

Reviewer2900499님께서 Jun 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great stuff! The taste is very palatable and I would recommend this to anyone.

simply the best!

Reviewer1461377님께서 Nov 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great taste - impecable quality :) My favourite - Norway -

fish oil w/lemon

Reviewer2634245님께서 Nov 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is so easy to take, instead of capuals form, with the lemon added you almost don't tase the fish taste in the oil, would recommended to any one who asked.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품