KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Fish Oil, MMMM Good!

Reviewer2638633님께서 Aug 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A good alternative to the more expensive salmon Oil.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

WOW - My favorite so far!!

Reviewer2733426님께서 Jan 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using cod liver oil for many years - started out using TwinLab then used Carlsons which I thought was fabulous. I recently decided to try this kind and boy am I ever so glad I did! I prefer it so much more than anything I've ever tried. No real fishy taste to me. Mild and pleasant. I used to have to drink down fast without tasting then follow with water. Not so much a race anymore. I'm impressed. Seen a few reviews about the low content of vitamin D but for me thats preferred cause I already supplement with a lot of vitamin D separately (but not A) and need extra A to try to balance that... This works perfect for me, giving me a good source of A as well.

Best Cod Liver Oil

Reviewer2049460님께서 Feb 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The peach flavor is especially palatable with no after-burn...I actually look forward to taking this after a meal.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2160526님께서 Aug 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice flavour. Much nicer than the orange. Would recommend

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

One of the best tasting CLO we've tried

Reviewer1824289님께서 Aug 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son has been using this for over three years. We've tried other brands and other flavors. We always come back to this one. The peach flavor is mild. Good quality product. Our doctor recommended it to us.

great taste

Reviewer2155060님께서 Feb 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since taking cod liver oil i rarely get skin, great for the winter months.

No Bad Taste

Reviewer1183303님께서 Feb 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This goes down like water, easy to take and great quality. Very fresh no rancid odor.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nordic Cod Liver Oil Peach 8 oz.

CaraGratia님께서 Jul 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the highest quality cod liver oil I can find at the best price.

Nordic Naturals, Arctic Cod Liver Oil, Peach Flavor, 8 fl oz

Reviewer1243295님께서 Jan 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried other fish oils but Nordic Naturals is the best I've tried. I will definitely keep using it. No fishy taste, just pure, crystal clear fish oil.

Arctic Cod Liver Oil

mumschannel님께서 Apr 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My children have benefited from this product. It nourishes the whole body. They do not fall sick easily. This is the perfect supplement which I'll recommend for to all parents

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품