KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Nordic Naturals, 북극 대구 간유, 8 액량 온스 (237 밀리리터)

₩25,154
₩29,589
할인금액: ₩4,435 (15% 할인)
22 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.8 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (3)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 19 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

Bearable

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3086304님께서 Aug 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is bearable. However I think those with favors are better. I used to take this brand of fish oil but I have switch to Carlson fish oil 2 years ago.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Love it

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1283167님께서 Jul 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel very confident taking Nordic Naturals because I know that it is a pure and high quality product. I suffer from food allergies and it's great to have a product that doesn't contain lots of flavourings and added preservatives.. Just simple, pure and effective cod liver oil! You only need to take a teaspoon to get your daily amount of omega3 which is a lot less than with other products I've tried. And no reflux or fishy aftertaste either. I keep buying and would deffinietely reccomend!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

recommended by my naturopathic physician

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1756167님께서 Feb 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking Cod Liver Oil for years, but was recently convinced that I need to be more vigilant about taking one with the highest reputation for purity and no added vitamins. This one is it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

superior to other brands

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2246756님께서 Nov 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This oil was light and pleasant and stood fresh longer than cheaper priced competition, which my mom ended up tossing out, because it started to get heavy and smelly in a month. But she finished the bottle of this oil.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Best if you like fish

Reviewer3268842님께서 Mar 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I hate flavored fish oil, and I like fish to taste like fish so this works for me. I'd consider adding this to my anchovy pizza, lol. And its a bit cheaper than the flavored ones. Wish they made a bigger bottle though.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 19 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »