KO

iHerb 상품평

₩29,819

₩45,872

할인금액: ₩16,052 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Miracle!

Reviewer2232716님께서 Aug 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I received the regular formula Zyflamend sample through iherb and decided to give it a shot. I have terrible back pain from a herniated disc, and had to resort to an epidural steroid injection about a year ago. My pain had increased during the past few months, and, as much as I hated it, I was considering going back for another injection. I tried Zyflamend and was suprised to feel relief within the first day! This has truly been a lifesaver for me, and I can't believe how well it works! (Believe me, I'm a skeptic with most products) I switched to the vegetarian version after I finished the sample and the results have been consistent with the original formula.

Great stuff!

Reviewer1079334님께서 Nov 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent way to fight inflammation.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good ingredients but too soon to evaluate

Reviewer1802617님께서 Jan 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking these for about a month for chronic shoulder and TMJ pain. So far the benefit is subtle, but I can't take OTC anti-inflammatories because of a recent bleeding ulcer, so I'm glad to have an alternative. I know herbs take a while to build up before showing benefits, so I'm continuing to take these. I know turmeric, holy basil, and green tea have other benefits, so I think this is a good supplement anyway.

Like a lot!

Reviewer1026535님께서 Aug 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for over a year. It helps me to stay healthy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Zyflamend Works Great for Inflammation and Nixes Pain Too!

BeckySue님께서 Mar 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Appreciate that Zyflamend really helps to reduce inflammation and helps reduce aches and pains. I was starting to get a few of the aches and pains that come with getting older, especially some knee pain but it went away after I took Zyflamend for a couple of weeks. My daughter also takes Zyflamend for her Crohn's disease.

New Chapter Zyflamend

Reviewer1557746님께서 Aug 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product when used regularly for inflammation

Zyflamend

Reviewer1600024님께서 Aug 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an amazing product and is doing wonders for my husband. Definitely recommend.

very good

Reviewer2658585님께서 Sep 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

reduces inflammation well all over, esp prostate

Helped my tendonitis

Reviewer2945856님께서 May 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this on advice of a natural healer; she recommended it as an alternative to Ibuprofen. I took one capsule, two times a day, and felt less pain in my forearm. I like this one particularly because it's totally vegetarian.

I love it

Reviewer2780520님께서 Jun 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

this work for me and I do not have any problem take it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품