KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Cancer - Bone Pain

Reviewer3285521님께서 Jan 10, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

My father has server pain in his joints and neck due to bone cancer. After three weeks of taking Zflamend he is able to move his neck with out yelling out and his joints are less painful. We are able to get him out of the bed and onto his feet. With out Zflamend I know that he would be truly bed ridden by now. It is a wonderful product. God Bless

pain relief

Reviewer1980167님께서 Dec 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gives great pain relief. Just watch those bowels! I have had some stomach issues after taking these, but they help for pain in every way Recommended.

Zyflamend for arthritic dogs

Reviewer2201549님께서 Jun 26, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

At the advice of my local Herbal Pharmacy I started using Zyflamend for my arthritic dog. It does not have any of the horrible side effects possible with more common Cox-2 drugs like Rimadyl and Deramaxx, and has kept my old girl amazingly comfortable for over a year now. I believe it to be just as effective as the more traditional arthritis drugs, but I feel much more comfortable giving it to her. I have also used it myself for a wrenched knee (pain gone in 1/2 hour and never came back) and TMJ (jaw pain) which traditional NSAIDs wouldn't touch. I think this is an excellent product and I recommend it whenever I can.

Works for Me

Reviewer3048477님께서 Nov 18, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Within five days of using this product, I had a significant decrease in morning joint stiffness and a great deal less discomfort in my hip joints during the night.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

These did not work for me

Reviewer1897358님께서 Oct 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I NEVER post a review, but thought I would as this did not work at all for me. In fact my stiffness and pain got worse the longer I took these. Finally had to give it up. This being said, people have to realize not ALL supplements work for ALL people. This might be miraculous for some, but the only thing I could figure out was that maybe I am sensitive to something in these.

Weight control

Reviewer2172221님께서 Jul 22, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was very surprised to find that in addition to the advertized benefits, Zyflamend is also a good appetite supressant. While taking it, I noticed a signifgant decrease in the amount of snacking I do.

Zyflamend EasyCaps, softgels

Reviewer1716850님께서 Nov 01, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was lax about taking my vitamins this summer; the first thing I noticed was my sore joints. Within two days of resuming Zyflamend, I had little or no pain. Without the Zyflamend, I could not raise my arm above my shoulder.

Excellent product

Reviewer1758800님께서 Dec 17, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried every kind of anti-inflammitory I could find. Nothing worked until now. I have never felt better in my life. The suffering I was enduring due to a broken back & many other issues, is virtually gone. I recomend this product to all with any kind of inflammation. You will be more than pleased.

Excellent Anti-Inflamation product

Reviewer1024001님께서 Jul 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product for relief of arthritic inflammation. Began experiencing trouble swallowing. Changed to smaller pills, which only means taking two softgels three times daily instead of two larger tabs twice daily. Same content. Incredible relief. Highly recommend.

Simply excellent!

Reviewer1949018님께서 Feb 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried glucosamine sulphate, which was ok, tried sam-e, which was fine, but no comparison to this product. I rarely, if ever, experience joint pain since I began using this. It took about six weeks to really become fully effective, but after that the pain was completely gone. Now, I just couldn't and wouldn't want to ever be without it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 129 상품