KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

FANTASTIC Product!

BeckySue님께서 Mar 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good!

Good not brilliant

reflexheather님께서 Jan 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dr.Michael Murray respiratory formula is much better. Didn't notice much improvement with this but helped a bit. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

it works

maybeeysu님께서 Jul 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i tried it only on an infancy sinusitis, it works.

- Husband had two full-blown flus while on this! -

dinnair님께서 Jul 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's weird, coz the ingredients seem really good and I trust the quality of product from this company. But as mentioned, my hubby had two full-blown flus (respiratory infections) with severe nasal congestion, breathing difficulty, fever and cough for two weeks while on this and this product did not help at all. I thought it would also help strengthen the immune system which will prevent or help one recover from respiratory infection, but it did not do that either. It's disappointing coz the product is pricey and I was hoping it'd help.

good product

Reviewer2010696님께서 Jul 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product

respiratory help

4957304264518295235님께서 Jun 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm taking this in conjunction with the Immune Punch - so whilst my allergies may be improving .... I may not know exactly which formulation is helping the most!

Works well

Reviewer3128534님께서 Feb 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has definitely reduced my husband's allergies and sinus problems which are very severe. We can't afford for him to take two per day, so he takes one every day and still experiences the benefits.

Love this stuff!!!

Reviewer1367057님께서 Feb 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this! I had a cough and sinus congestion. I took a few to start and followed every meal with one and felt better in 3 days!

great relief

Reviewer3095414님께서 Dec 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my mother who had never fully gotten over a respiratory infection from the spring. It kept coming back when she would get stressed or run down. By day 2 of taking this she was greatly improved. The terrible coughing spells subsided and she could sleep through the night without waking up smothering. The best part was that they didn't upset her stomach, as so many things do, so she was able to take them even twice a day and speed the healing. I highly recommend these.

Very good

Reviewer1654938님께서 Oct 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Took together with Natural Factors, Lung, Bronchial & Sinus Health, helped me stay healthy without a doubt and cleared up my persistant cough and bronchitis! Will buy again!

상품 1-10 중 전체 52 상품