KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Best Supplement I have ever taken

MaryManuel님께서 Jan 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a 61 year old woman. i have been taking Native Woman for the last 2 years and it has made a huge difference in my body and in my responsiveness to life's pleasures. Read the label and see if it is what you need. I was for me.

Wanda/NJ

Reviewer2859327님께서 Jan 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read on the benefits of Mushrooms & purchased this product. I must honestly say, I feeling the difference in only one week. I will continue to use the New Chapter Products. I have recommended it to my friends.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Beware if you are allergic to fungi

Reviewer1740852님께서 Jul 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I felt more energetic after taking them but the fungi triggered my immune system to overreact and my skin developed all the itchy rashes I need to suppress the itchness by taking green tea extract with quercetin.

Feel Better Capsules!

Reviewer1964315님께서 Oct 06, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking the New Chapter Native Woman for 3 years now and wouldn't go a day without after learning about the product from a woman who's husband was involved in the product development. I was in search of something, not certain what, to make me feel more energetic and upbeat. She advised that at my age (early 40's) that it was perimenopause systems and said to spend the money on Native Woman and Estrotone, both New Chapter. I immediately (within a few days) felt more cheerful and upbeat. I have since directed many, many female friends to these products. I have purchased them locally, but without a doubt, iherb has them available for the absolute best prices and I have been a loyal shopper for 7 years now (since living in So. Cal.). New Chapter products are not cheap, but they make a enormous difference in your overall health. Native Woman is one I can't live without! S.H., Beaverton, OR

Not so good

Reviewer2966228님께서 Sep 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far I have felt pains in my breasts since taking these. I have stopped taking them.

New Chapter

Reviewer2371998님께서 Aug 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works vaginal dryness is not a problem anymore

Worked for me!

Reviewer3185920님께서 Sep 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was skeptical when I ordered that anything would help my libido, which took a nosedive with menopause. I felt more "alive" within days of starting this product, started dreaming of sex again, and found my intimate experiences more rewarding. Will definitely continue using this.

Hoping for good results

Reviewer1172951님께서 Nov 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's a bit early to notice any measurable difference but I am hopeful that it will be a productive multilayered additoin to my periomenapausal herbal remedies.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품