KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great product

Reviewer1049557님께서 Sep 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this cordyceps I feel that helps my lower bowl to work much more effectively.

Great product.

Reviewer1988938님께서 Aug 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has given me stamina during illnesses and traetments. Supports the immune system too.

strongly recommended

Reviewer1410404님께서 Feb 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

my children were given these for a week and although they did become little unwell, this cordyceps seem to prevent the flu to become worse. I would continue to give them regularly and hopefully, it does help their immunities...

It tastes SO much better than Doctor's Best

Reviewer1830598님께서 Sep 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

With Doctor's Best Ultra Cordyceps, there was a pronounced earthy aftertaste that would be experienced for quite a while after taking. With New Chapter's version, there is absolutely no aftertaste what-so-ever! I actually look forward to taking them now... good and good for you! :-)

Nothing special

juniper님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did not feel any different when I used this product. You have to take more than the prescribed servings to get the therapeutic effect but it would be so expensive to do so. And even with therapeutic doses (based on PubMed), I still did not feel anything substantial. There are other cheaper supplements to get the same effects such as berries.

very good product

Reviewer1141919님께서 Dec 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is a very good product for my family. I have bought it for many times from your website. thank you.

very good

5396292511454340948님께서 Sep 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good

Quality cordyceps

Reviewer3194623님께서 Jan 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent quality

Cordyceps

Reviewer1826693님께서 Jan 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

sometimes we need some help

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품