KO

₩47,405

₩79,005

할인금액: ₩31,600 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

B vitamins you can feel

Reviewer1802755님께서 Sep 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I noticed how much of a difference these made in my mood and energy level when I ran out--after about a week without my B Foods, I started waking up feeling tired and glum. Within a couple days of resuming my two-a-day regimen, I felt energized and cheerful again.

My Choice for Vitamin B

Reviewer2552382님께서 Jan 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the way New Chapter makes their vitamin supplements from whole foods. I have taken different brands of Vitamin B and this is the best! It is digested easily, it is gentle on my system, and I get more and better results from this brand.

The Best Bs out there

Reviewer1738839님께서 Mar 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a strong advocate for all New Chapter products. I take 2 Bs & 1 C on an empty stomach every morning & have never experienced any upset because they are a food complex. They are slowly absorbed in the body which makes all the diffrence.

love whole food supplements

Reviewer3359533님께서 Dec 20, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

love this brand. absorbs well. definite noticable difference in stress level.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good source of co-enzymated B vitamins

Reviewer2001797님께서 Nov 02, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer this over standard multi-B supplements, greater bio-availability.

Best B-Complex ever!

Reviewer2933593님께서 Jan 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We love this at our house. It is gentler on stomachs, doesn't have the nasty "b-vitamin" smell, and seems to absorb better than any other we've tried. I love that this (and all of New Chapter's products) are made from food and aren't synthesized or separated from their food source. Whatever they're doing, they're doing it right. Great product!

b food complex

Reviewer2739711님께서 Jan 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps assist with stress and anxiety.

great product!

Reviewer1009404님께서 Sep 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

b-vitamins make me feel better. these are amazing--usually i can't take b vitamins without food, but these are easy to digest even if i don't take them with a meal!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Clearer skin and no more colds!!

Reviewer2780835님께서 Mar 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My boss actually turned me on to Coenzyme B Food Complex. I kept getting these horrendous head/chest colds. She asked me what multi vitamin I was taking. When she heard it was NONE, she told me about Coenzyme B, and how great it has been at preventing full on colds. In passing, she mentioned something about hair and skin. Well. Let me tell you, I just recently ordered my second bottle through iHerb.com (ordering was easy, shipping was quick, cost was AMAZING), and since I started taking two of these a day, I have not had a serious cold. At the hint of a sore throat or runny nose I take some zinc, and poof! no cold. My skin is all but cleared up. Even some long lingering scars are fading fast. As for my hair, I can't keep up with the growth. I love this vitamin. Okay, one more important note: as it is a whofe food, it is super easy on the digestion. I always take it on an empty stomach and never have any nausea. Ever. Love it.

essential

Reviewer2921911님께서 Jan 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I now count this as one of my essential supplements - even though I try to eat healthy I doubt I consistently get enough b complex. I like taking the whole complex instead of any b vitamin separate because I understand your body eliminates excess b as a complex. e.g. if you just take b12 you may cause a deficiency of one of the other b's like b6

상품 1-10 중 전체 69 상품