KO

₩26,261

₩43,764

할인금액: ₩17,503 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

New Chapter Green & White Tea

Reviewer2258363님께서 Oct 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I continue to have great results from this product in regard to weight loss. I have recommended this product and Iherb to my friends.

Really helps w/ energy!

Reviewer2730991님께서 Jun 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product really helps with my energy, I haven't noticed a difference in my metabolism yet but I am still happy with the product!

Green & White Tea - New Chapter

Reviewer1665452님께서 Oct 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very satisfied

My tea in a capsule

Reviewer3321992님께서 Jul 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Some days I don't get as much tea as I'd like - this is a solid product for keeping up a steady tea intake anyway.

back to vegan capsule!

Reviewer1694531님께서 Jun 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The original Green & White Tea was made with a V-cap. A reformulated Green & White Tea Force was made with a gelatin capsule derived from non-kosher catfish. GROSS...... Well, apparently New Chapter got the message and the re-reformulated green/white tea force is back to a vegan capsule as of early 2010. YAY!

Energy

Reviewer1795148님께서 Dec 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have CFS brought on by fibromyalgia, this has helped give me engery.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

the best vaule on the market

Reviewer2537407님께서 Aug 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although the name of the product has changed from Green & White tea to the current name, this product still has the same content inside. (I just checked out the old and the new bottles.) I have been taking these caps for years and will continue doing so.

Green & White Tea

Reviewer2661026님께서 May 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't say enough good things about this product!! Because of this product I no longer have to drink coffee to wake me up in the morning!

New Chapter, Green & White Tea Force

Reviewer1062456님께서 Sep 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this product! With all the benefits of green tea it also gives a great energy.

exellent

Reviewer3139985님께서 Oct 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

new chapter means top quality

상품 1-10 중 전체 29 상품