KO

할인금액: ₩12,420 (35% 할인)

평가 | 영어
정렬

Helps Inflammation

Reviewer2663935님께서 Mar 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best Ginger product I know of. It is very effective for inflammation, and also does wonders for digestion, liver, etc.

Love GingerForce!

Reviewer3097292님께서 Oct 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I have uesed this product for several years now. It helps us so much with digestion, and we wouldn't be without it!

Taken with TumericForce for Inflammation

Reviewer2576408님께서 Jan 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this in conjunction with TumericForce for imflammation. Very happy with the reduction in my pain.

Good with mushrooms

Reviewer2060826님께서 Jun 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take the New Chapter Organics Host Defense, and use the GingerForce to help my body make the most of the medicinal mushrooms. I am a cancer survivor, and I consider the Host Defense to be vital in helping my immune system to keep cancer cells at bay. And having had cancer, I don't want to take any supplements that may be in any way tainted, so I buy New Chapter products for their purity.

New Chapter Ginger Force

Reviewer3116271님께서 Aug 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a cancer patient (non-Hodgkins lymphoma)and gingerforce, taken as an amplifier for a maitake mushroom extract, is part of my supplement regimin. I am combining supplements with conventional treatment. I appear to be getting good results.

Not suitable

Reviewer3327222님께서 Apr 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

For some reasons this product is not suitable for me

Ginger Force

Reviewer2415721님께서 Jun 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very effective as an anti-inflammatory in place of ibuprofen. Use in conjunction with turmeric.

Best Ginger by far!

Reviewer1346352님께서 May 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried just about every brand of ginger out there. New Chapter is the best. I take ginger to help alleviate chronic systemic inflammation. New Chapter is the only brand that works for me and I won't be without them.

Great for my Inflammation with Ulcerative Colitis

Reviewer1356338님께서 Feb 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have Colitis and I think this really helps my colitis inflammation. I also take a prescription drug but I think Ginger from New Chapter helps me from having to take more of my script pills. Great product!!

Ginger force

Reviewer2379628님께서 Mar 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love my ginger force helps a great deal with all sorts of aches and pains.

상품 1-10 중 전체 44 상품