KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

New Chapter, Estrotone

Reviewer3224674님께서 Apr 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

New Chapter Estrotone was recommended to me because my hormonal imbalance was causing me to outbreak in pimples and blemishes. I started seeing results within a week. I recommended it to any young woman who face the same problems.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great alternate to hormone therapy

Reviewer1925325님께서 Sep 17, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

NewChapter's Estrotone is a great alternate to dangerous conventional hormone therapy. This produce really works!

Great!

Reviewer1886472님께서 Dec 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have always had long, irregular periods. I came across Estrotone after someone recommended I try an herbal supplement. This product has really helped me.

helps with hotflashes

Reviewer2159482님께서 Oct 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product for those of us no longer, or never, able to use HRT. I use this with Pro-Gest cream and, used together, they help me feel fairly well balanced.

Mood swings

Reviewer2526131님께서 Nov 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Definitely helps. Feeling much less moody in this peri menopause time!

Estrotone

Reviewer2566378님께서 Oct 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product, wonderful ingredients. It helps with balancing hormones which helps prevent night sweats, mind clarity etc. These extremely small capsules so there easy to take, one in the morning and one before bedtime. Thank you IHerb for great products and prices!

Pam Smith

Reviewer1363476님께서 Oct 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

HAve tried numerous products for hot flashes-this one works great. Was encouraged to use by female OB-GYN group.

Recommended!

Reviewer2499419님께서 Nov 03, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I absolutely love this product! My night sweats stopped after taking this for only a few days. My sister-in-law who is 7 years younger than me, uses this as well and it works for her also. Great product, worth trying if you are looking for something to help with your night sweats.

I like the product

Reviewer1963510님께서 Nov 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have found these pills to be the best I've found so far for relieving the symptoms of menopause, particularly reducing hot flashes, both day and night.

Women's health

Reviewer3194454님께서 Nov 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helpful in balancing hormones and reducing hot flashes.

상품 1-10 중 전체 73 상품