KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Nestea Unsweetend Ice Tea Mix

4820461354532759763님께서 Feb 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. Almost impossible to find. We have been using it for many years. Thanks to iherb I can order a case at a time and save money doing it. Thanks iherb!

UGH

5636824469202448877님께서 Nov 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

it tastes HORRIBLE. OH MY GOD. threw it away immediately.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Thank You for Rescuing My Disappearing Instant Tea!

Reviewer2146688님께서 Oct 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have suffered for nearly two years since my Safeway, FoodLion and Giant supermarkets all ceased carrying plain Nestea ice te mix. I did not want lemon. I did not want other additives. I just wanted my instant ice tea. It goes with me on business trips, gets me through the summer heat and has become a necessity in my harried life. A friend suggested I try the web to find the product at a small store that would mail order deliver AND HERE YOU ARE. Delivery was just barely two days. I am thoroughly happy - please keep selling this item and I will keep buying it! THANK YOU!!!!! -

Do not recommend

4736521652855973718님께서 Nov 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am kind of disappointed by this nestea. It just tastes like a bad Yellow Lipton replica...

not a fan

Reviewer1931308님께서 Feb 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

not a fan

Horrible!

HeidiT님께서 Aug 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't like waste, but this mix went straight into the bin after I tried it. I enjoy Nestea's sweetened versions, but this tastes awful, and it actually made my mouth feel dry as I drank it.

Love this!

4959874518167972007님께서 Sep 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been buying instant lemon iced tea and instant chai tea but I've always found them either too sweet or too weak. Now I can add extra tea flavor without the extra sugar. I can't find this in Canada so I was pretty excited to be able to order it from your company. Thanks!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product, great price.

5634957602102057449님께서 Dec 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since Wal Mart stopped selling this product I thought I was going to have to find another brand. Thank goodness I found Iherb.com. I just hope it will be around for a long time to come. Thanks Iherb, great product, great price. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I will recommend you to all my friends.

Great product - excellent service

Reviewer1246556님께서 Dec 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great to finally find this item which isnt available in Australia. Excellent service with super fast postage which was really reasonable. Looking forward to my next order!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I couldn't find it in stores for ages. Now I have it!

Reviewer3342457님께서 Jan 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I thought this item was discontinued. I never ordered anything online before. I ordered 5 jars. They arrived on time in perfect condition, each jar carefuly wrapped in bubble wrap. A great experience. Thank you!

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품