KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great Tea!

Reviewer2629927님께서 Aug 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am unable to purchase this tea in the stores in my locale. I was happy to find that I could at least order it online!

Fantastic!

Reviewer1027195님께서 Sep 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This particular tea is hard to find these days...particularly at a reasonable price! iHerb's price is great, shipping fantastic, packaging terrific...I'm very pleased! My sister-in-law recommended the company, and I shall definitely move a lot of my nutritional supplement business to this company!

Decaf Nestea

Reviewer2441137님께서 Sep 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not been able to find this product in the grocery stores, so was delighted when I found your web site and that I could order it from you. Thanks a million!

Nestea, Decaf Iced Tea Mix, Unsweetened, 3 oz

Reviewer2845534님께서 Dec 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product, good price-- NO Caffeine!

Love it!

5738249739430338747님께서 Aug 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have enjoyed this tea for years but then found difficulty in finding it in stores. I am so pleased that I found it available on line at iHerb. Now I can drink it the way I like it or friends can add sugar or lemon and drink it the way they choose. Also, being Decaf I can drink it any time of day or night. Thanks you so much. I noticed a review that said they didn't like it and my suggestion is to use a little more water.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best instant tea out there!

5753144435631411566님께서 Feb 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nestea has always been my favorite instant tea. I started buying the Decaf last year and then once winter hit, no place carries it anymore. Im so glad I found this site. Try it if you havent, you will not be disappointed!

Nestea Decaf Unsweetened tea

5382542766312200877님께서 Jun 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can not find this tea in my area anymore. I stumbled upon it here when I used a search engine. I have purchased several at once and soon to order more. It is a great tea. I am diabetic and have anxiety so the decaf and unsweetened is the tea for me. Thank you so much for having it available.

Nestes, Decaf Iced Tea Mix

5670531631474402185님께서 Jul 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have been using this product a long time and all of a sudden the food stores didn't carry it any more, or at least not the Dacaf,but Reg. Thank you for carrying this product. We even have ask the stores to start carrying the Decaf again, they won't.

Decaf Tea

4873618265905680817님께서 Jul 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

We're really glad you have this type and brand of tea, as we are unable to buy it anywhere in our area. It's wonderful as usual. Thanks, Roger and Jeanne Tauck

Great Tasting Decaf Tea!

BeckySue님께서 Mar 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nestea has always been a summer favorite. It is nice that this is decaf too!

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품