KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Love it

KrisHolth님께서 Aug 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really good. I use it in smoothies,cereal amd yoghurt. not much taste

Navita Superseed Blend

KiMaLi님께서 Apr 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This a power food for the modern lifestyle. It has dietary fiber. It is RAW and sprouted. It contains chia, flax and brown rice. It is certified USDA organic. The sprouting process increases the health properties of the omega rich seeds, allowing the body to more easily digest the vitamins, minerals, protein, enzymes and nutrients.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

4679980062938865171님께서 Feb 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think it was good( I finished a while ago). I used to blend it whit a banana and some almond milk powder before some of my workouts.

Superseed blend

5143435653942965293님께서 Sep 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Healthy good

Yummy in smoothies!

Susamedusa님께서 Jun 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried making pancakes with this, as a substitute to regular flour.. The result was edible, and good-ish, but I'd rather use it in smoothies :) Oh! And I had the stomach flue recently and I think this blend helped me get over that hollow feeling and pain in my stomach. (But it could just be my metabolism suddenly waking up too.. Who knows).

Great in smoothies!

eattothrive님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like that they are sprouted so easier to digest and absorb!

great product, quick, cheap

Reviewer1862795님께서 Jun 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent product, iherb delivered very quickly (to city in canada) also the best price anywhere

great!

Reviewer2511091님께서 Jan 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Navitas Naturals products are always high quality. I use this in a raw cracker and it was delicious

Super!

holahola님께서 Mar 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this one! krushed seeds, perfect for smoothie og porridge.

Good blend

Reviewer1336311님께서 Apr 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I make a lot of smoothies and don't always feel like using oils, so this is a good replacement. Also gives a good texture! Going to order this again!

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품