KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,577

₩13,516

할인금액: ₩939 (7% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

a sweet solution for avoiding sugar

Reviewer2772584님께서 Jul 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I read that agave nectar is just as bad for you as high fructose corn syrup, I was delighted to find this alternative to use in place of honey, syrup or sugar. If only the price were not so high, I would use a lot more.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nice taste for a good price

kjernesunn-nordkvinne님께서 Apr 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it, but will also try other brands.

Liked it, but...

Reviewer3229124님께서 Jun 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

...it doesn't get top score. I reacted especially to that the serving size was not measured in grams. This is unpractical as there are different sized tablespoons to be bought. I quite enjoyed the caramell-ish taste to it, though:)

A bit thin

Reviewer1154704님께서 Jun 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This syrup is fine for baking and I like the molasses taste, but I won't buy it again because it takes more yacon syrup than honey in my power bars or granola to hold the ingredients together. Honey is much cheaper and I use so little of it that I really don't notice an effect on my blood sugar anyways.

Very nice!

Reviewer1011896님께서 Jul 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recommend this, it´s a good product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2728813님께서 Jul 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product, ok taste. Not as yummi as agave,but much healthier.

Good taste

Reviewer1146209님께서 Sep 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Haven't used this yet, just tasted it, but the taste is good! Not as thick as regular syrup, but tastier.

Karamell, mm..

Reviewer2900408님께서 Nov 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Endelig en syrup jeg kan spise, som i tillegg smaker himmelsk!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good sugar substitute with an unusual, pleasant flavor

Reviewer1289814님께서 Nov 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recently used this to replace the sugar in a muffin recipe. The result was a less sweet, slightly complex flavor. I find the flavor of this to be something of a cross between apples and molasses. I was a bit stingy with it in my first experiment, perhaps due to the price and inexperience! I will use it again, as I like the result, and appreciate the nutritional values this offers.

Great Product!

Reviewer3021531님께서 Jan 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a interesting tasting sweetener which as the jar suggests is very similar to molasses. However trying to open the bloody thing proved to be a little difficult. Great product if you can not hurt your hands opening it!

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품