KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Expensive, acquired taste

rdcoons님께서 Jan 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was the first time I tried yacon root syrup. It doesn't have as sweet of a taste as I was expecting. It has a molasses type flavor, yet not as sweet as molasses. It does add a nice flavor to the smoothies I made out of it, but this is probably too expensive to be something that I buy on a regular basis. Give it a try, you might like it.

Good Stuff

Reviewer2062454님께서 Feb 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not overly sweet. Used in combination with agave sryup for cookies. only gave it three stars because I haven't used it alot yet.

Very good

Reviewer2781191님께서 Apr 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried a few different Yacon Syrups now and this is good. It has a slightly more bittersweet taste to others but you quite quickly adjust to this.

Yacon Syrup

Reviewer1811886님께서 May 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have to enter a rating in order for my review to be accepted, but i haven't yet tried the product; so the rating is meaningless. It looks good and i'm excited to try a low-glycemic sweetener

diff taste

Reviewer2129335님께서 Jun 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

need to find better use as it really has a different taste

A bit disappointing

Reviewer2399446님께서 Sep 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Doesn't taste very much.

Good taste

Reviewer1350062님께서 Sep 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The only complaint is that I ordered another brand before and the amount was double for the same price, with the same flavor. If they go down in price I would order it again, but for now I will go with the other brand.

New sweetener for me

Reviewer3106204님께서 Feb 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used half of the jar so far, and I'm still not sure if I like the taste. I've read in other reviews that it has a taste like molasses. I do not find that true. It has a mild taste, and it is not overly sweet. I plan on buying the yacon powder and using it for baking before I rule it out as alternative to sugar or other sweeteners, which I no longer use at all.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품