KO

iHerb 상품평

₩27,192

₩28,337

할인금액: ₩1,145 (4% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • 본 제품은 제한된 기간에만 판매가 가능합니다:

본 상품은 온도에 민감하여 저온 보관이 필요한 제품입니다. 본 상품은 날씨로 인한 제품 변형이 발생될 수 있으므로 여름 동안(6월15일 - 9월 30일) 판매되지 않습니다. 9월 30일 이후 재판매될 계획이며,10월 부터 다음해 6월 중순까지 정상적으로 구매가 가능합니다.

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Essential for making chocolate

Reviewer3288000님께서 Oct 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This cacao butter smells divine! I use it to make my own chocolate. The fact that it melts at about body temperature enables you to make your very own raw, organic chocolate using this butter along with the cacao powder from Navitas Naturals, vanilla, and a sweetener, like raw honey or agave. Later I will try to mix a little of this cacao butter into jojoba oil or avocado oil and use it as body butter. I have a cacao butter lip balm, and that's very good on sore, chapped lips.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Wow, great mixed with coconut oil!

Reviewer3046934님께서 Nov 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cut off a hunk and grated it with my cheese grater, then mixed that with an equal amount of coconut oil. Stirred it up and it is a gorgeous, smooth, white chocolate smelling lotion. Very silk like, compared to using coconut oil as a lotion alone. I will mix these from now on. Also, kept me soft and without itching for the entire day! Great on my face too, didn't break it out. I'm going to buy some coffee essential oil to add to it so I smell like a Mocha Coffee!

Mmmmm

juliaheis님께서 Mar 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just the smell of this is amazing; the taste is scrumptious! Perfect for making homemade chocolate. Actually, for homemade chocolate, I usually use this, carob powder, alcohol free vanilla, chocolate flavored stevia, and xylitol. Delicious!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Please, bring back this great cacao butter =)

Reviewer29875314님께서 Aug 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This cacao butter smell like a huge bar of chocolate, it smells sweet, vanilla kind of, it has all aroma notes for chocolate needed, so you can melt it, adding a bit of some natural sweetener, some agava syrup, coconut sap syrup, mesquite powder. If you want brown chocolate, just add some high quality Navitas cacao powder and here you go. You can add some nuts, seeds, dried fruits , even spices to have more creative taste and look for your own made chocolate.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great price and great quality:)

Reviewer2219915님께서 Jan 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have made delicious raw chocolate with this cacao butter. thank you Iherb! you really save norwegians who loves raw chocolate, in norway raw cacao butter and superfood in general is crazy expensive! thank you soo much for making it possible to make and eat more delicious raw chocolate

Beautiful skin

Reviewer1765003님께서 Jan 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This would have to be the best product I have used on my skin and i have used many .I was using coconut oil for quite a while but i found my skin didn't really improve at all .I now use the Raw Cacao Butter with a little coconut oil mixed together (to make it go further) No more snake skin legs .Love it and will definately buy again .My only complaint is takes so long (3weeks ) to get to Australia .

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1713932님께서 Feb 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Me likes :)

Self-made chocolatier

Reviewer1707140님께서 Jan 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I never thought I'd make my own chocolate from scratch, and here I am! My first batch came delicious. Mix raw chocolate powder with raw cacao butter (melted in a double boiler) and sweeten with honey, agave nectar or maple syrup.

Yum!!

Reviewer2289416님께서 Feb 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only raw cocoa product I like. The nibs and powder are bitter but this is great!!

yum. enough said :-)

Reviewer2235514님께서 Sep 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

yum. enough said :-)