KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩27,956

₩29,133

할인금액: ₩1,177 (4% 할인)

  • 본 제품은 제한된 기간에만 판매가 가능합니다:

    본 상품은 온도에 민감하여 저온 보관이 필요한 제품입니다. 본 상품은 날씨로 인한 제품 변형이 발생될 수 있으므로 여름 동안(6월15일 - 9월 30일) 판매되지 않습니다. 9월 30일 이후 재판매될 계획이며,10월 부터 다음해 6월 중순까지 정상적으로 구매가 가능합니다.

  • 고객 평점

    5 별점
    4 별점
    3 별점
    (0)
    2 별점
    (1)
    1 별점
    (1)
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

    Great to eat, great for skincare

    CookForHealthNL님께서 Aug 31, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

    I bought this to make raw chocolate. The quality is excellent and it is very tasty. Love it. Unfortunately the whole raw thing is not my cup of tea. On organic, raw products grow fungi, since they don't use fungicides. Those fungi cause health problems for me. So... the raw chocolate mania was over. Then I used the cocoabutter to bake a cake. Great, but a little expensive. So I decided to use the rest of it for skincare. It smells good, it repairs.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    Cacao butter for raw cakes

    TonyaOgino님께서 May 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

    This is nice and cheaper tham other brands butter, use it for my raw cakes and other sweets.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    Delicious

    Reviewer1282693님께서 Apr 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

    This product is delicious but way too expensive. The price shot up recently and I'm not sure why. Guess I won't be buying this again.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    Out of date

    5209007268650911294님께서 Dec 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

    I got an old, out of date. And got sick after eating it.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

    Taste mild and fresh

    Reviewer1001541님께서 Dec 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

    Perfect combination together with cacao paste to make homemade chocolate. The result is perfect which you have a room to add your own flavor.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    Good quality!

    lipslife님께서 May 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

    Makes a lot of healthy chocolate :) With this cacao butter I can make both white and dark chocolate. Love it! Try it in hot chocolate or coffee, oh la la! :)

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    Great product!

    5541963313422585309님께서 May 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

    Love this ORGANIC cocao butter! I use it for making raw and healthy chocolate:-)

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    tastes great

    kanaca님께서 Apr 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

    melts smoothly, even taste, amazing in warm coco and/or mochas. I add it to my bulletproof coffee when I need a change. delicious. let it sit and heat up in the hot coffee before hitting your blender.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    cacao butter

    5743307339157837768님께서 Apr 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

    This is agreat product, i use it in place of coconut oil to make raw chocolate. comes in a convenient block so it's easy to chop

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    This is the good stuff

    Caragh님께서 Feb 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

    Use for making chocolate truffles

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    상품 1-10 중 전체 114 상품

    « 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »