KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Weird taste

5421283977556596880님께서 Feb 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered these bc they seemed to be a great option for regular cocoa/chocoloate. On the package it says they're suited for hot drinks, as a topping on ice cream etc. But they are really not, I tried to make hot chocolate out o these, but it was impossible. I also had some of them on my ice cream, but the taste was disgusting. These are not suitable unless you cook or prepare them!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Holy bitter chocolate batman!

4946635757623497603님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I made my purchase of the products, I was looking for something exotic to throw into my basket here, and boy did I find a winner. I had initially thought cacao, the origin of chocolate, and I knew from what I read that untreated chocolate is quite bitter, but it had not prepared me for the loving combination of flavors that I can lovingly through experience akin to the perfect blending of pine tree bark mixed with bakers chocolate. The bitterness from just a few nibs, which mind you are about the size of mini chocolate chips. were enough to deter anyone else in my household to assist me on the consumption of these things. And despite the energy and benefits the food provides, I find myself afraid to finish more than a few pinches a day. It is certainly something worth a health nut's diet, but chocolate lovers beware, this is not your normal meal. I will however likely purchase it again, due to the time that when I see it next and am out of what I currently have, I will likely have forgotten the flavor. Cest le vive.

Bitter taste

4890758919707696264님께서 Jul 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These taste very bitter - like the dregs at the bottom of a bottle of red wine - so unfortunately, I haven't gotten into them as I hoped I would.

Consistency

5652245761243886250님께서 Apr 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The bad thing about Nativa's products is their consistency. Sometimes fresh, sometimes very bad. I can not stand this any more. Switching to Frontier's nibs.

Bad taste

Reviewer2587048님께서 Mar 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bad taste

sour!!!

Reviewer2229629님께서 Jan 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i'm disappointed that the beans are so sour. i was looking for something more bitter.

Quality

Reviewer1235767님께서 Sep 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bad Quality Cacao, i didn't recognise any difference. Didin´t fullfill my requirements.

Strange

Reviewer3013869님께서 Jan 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Probably perfect.but not my taste, bitter and fatty

Superfood

superia님께서 Dec 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It takes normally about txo weeks, when i get the products what i bay. This time it taked too long, about 3 weeks

Raw Chocolate Nibs

Reviewer1044880님께서 Feb 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is really strong and not sure I really like them but will use them someway. I like unsweetened chocolate chips so thought I would like these but they don't seem to have the chocolate taste I thought they would.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품