KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

NaturOli, Organic, Hand-Sort Select Soap Nuts With 2 Muslin Drawstring Bags, 32 oz

₩35,348
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 12 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Superior Soap Nuts.

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1617904님께서 Oct 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very pleased with the Soap Nuts. They are whole and do the job exactly as you say. I have been using soap nuts for about 3 years now but these are the best. More loads of wash per bag. Maybe because they are all whole. I also make the liquid and use for dishes and cleaning. Thank You. Pembine , WI

Happy with this product.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5303753494800669056님께서 Apr 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am quite pleased with these soap nuts and how far it's saved on my cleaning costs the natural way. I've used these in my laundry for the past 9 months and made liqid soap by simmering them in water, adding a bit of natural dish soap and scented oils, which I used every where including as a shampoo and body wash. They do a good job, especially when used with a bit of baking soda when one has hard water like I have.

We Make Our Own Detergent with NaturOil Organic, Hand-Sort Select Soap Nuts

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

mirindalikethedrink님께서 Sep 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use these to save a lot of money by making natural, organic, lovely-smelling, effect detergent. Take these soap nuts, boil them in water and then re-boil them again, add a few other ingredients and some essential oils and you've just made yourself some lovely natural, organic laundry detergent that won't harm the environment or your health and will cost you pennies on the dollar of whatever you're spending on store-bought detergents of similar caliber.

Works great!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

eiriha님께서 Apr 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We hadn't tried soap nuts before, but they really work as they should and are good for our skin and the environment. No funny smells, and clothes feel real soft so we don't need a fabric softener anymore. These seems to be of a high quality judging by eyes and clothes, and comes in at a fair price.

Soap Nuts

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4660725698053342548님께서 May 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After doing research on soap nuts, I liked everything I read. They are safe,even do more than regular soap and softner. I have been very please with the product and the service. Thank you iHerb.

상품 1-5 중 전체 12 상품