KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Awesome

4620146342153730459님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product!

Soap Nut Review

5585456084562422800님께서 Feb 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was interested in the use of soap nuts so that why I ordered these. First off, the order came in a timely manner. Thanks IHerb! The product looked good, was dry and packed well. I have used these almost for a month now on a limited trial. After doing some homework on soap nuts, I started with only doing whites first since they do better in warm/hot water. Some web sites tell you to pre soak which I do for 10 minutes. Not seeing any suds takes some getting use to though. They smell alright and seem clean. Our whites don't get as dirty as our darks. I have done 4 loads so far on 5 nuts and will try one more load. Then I will boil these and see how much liquid I can get. So far, it seems to be working. I will try and update a few months from now. There is a learning curve so do a lot of reading. There are good sites out there. Thanks

love soap nuts

4680783422156861975님께서 Dec 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using soap nuts for more than 6 years along with a little baking soda in the wash and vinegar as a rinse. I love the fresh from the line smell on my laundry. I am very happy with the quality and pricing of NaturOli Organic Hand-Sort Select Soap Nuts.

These are great!

Reviewer2508079님께서 Sep 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love the fact its a natural way of cleaning, you can't go wrong..

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

works on things that aren't too dirty

5149478461188152457님께서 Aug 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used these a few times a week, as some things are too sweaty/dirty. But for lightly soiled stuff, works well

Great product!

4916536106159300663님께서 Oct 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are an excellent product, washing well and keeping the planet healthy!! I find them very economical and love knowing that they are completely safe to use, especially on sensitive skin.

We Make Our Own Detergent with NaturOil Organic, Hand-Sort Select Soap Nuts

mirindalikethedrink님께서 Sep 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use these to save a lot of money by making natural, organic, lovely-smelling, effect detergent. Take these soap nuts, boil them in water and then re-boil them again, add a few other ingredients and some essential oils and you've just made yourself some lovely natural, organic laundry detergent that won't harm the environment or your health and will cost you pennies on the dollar of whatever you're spending on store-bought detergents of similar caliber.

Nuts About Soap Nuts

Reviewer2054091님께서 Aug 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was duvious about buying these, but finally broke down when my liquid detergent began to run out again. I'm very satisfied with the results. These little fellas get clothes really clean, and odors get washed away, too. But they also have a fabric softening effect on clothes that was a pleasant surprise,e specially noticeable on t-shirts and towels. No perfumes. No petro chemicals. No solvents. No phosphates. No sweat. I will be staying with this product.

Happy with this product.

5303753494800669056님께서 Apr 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am quite pleased with these soap nuts and how far it's saved on my cleaning costs the natural way. I've used these in my laundry for the past 9 months and made liqid soap by simmering them in water, adding a bit of natural dish soap and scented oils, which I used every where including as a shampoo and body wash. They do a good job, especially when used with a bit of baking soda when one has hard water like I have.

Organic Soap Nuts

5248535011918844550님께서 Nov 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was a real skeptic on the soap nuts. After trying them it is hard to use anything else. Clothes are clean, fresh, but not perfumed.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품