KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Why didn't I try these earlier!

Reviewer3284958님께서 Jul 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....the cost savings is almost mind blowing, 5 nuts doing wash every day, lasts me two months+ , this is maybe 10cent a load if that...with no chemical, a clean feel and no scent I'll never go back!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

a bit pricey here,but looks like a Great alternative to chemical detergents

PracticalReviews님께서 Oct 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

use twice the amount of Nuts if you have "Hard water"(lots of Calcium residue) in your area.it is also reocommended to add some essential oil as the nuts create foam from the saponin inside but only has a trace lemonish scent.i recommend a few drops of Lavender on the nuts....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Love the idea, but...

4685326873256908141님께서 Aug 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the idea of using soapnuts, but I feel that they last very short, shorter than expected. And they don't wash away all the spots. As a mother of two small kids, I need soap that removes all the dirt. But I use the soapnuts for clothes that's not very dirty, and for silk and delicate things. I love the smell though.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very good quality soap nuts

4885588073748259870님께서 Mar 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used them for laundering. Of course, don't expect them to wash same as chemicals do, but they're good.

interesting

Reviewer1543376님께서 Mar 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

great if you`re in the mood for experiment )) otherwise will prefer something stronger

great

Reviewer2064113님께서 Jul 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like a natural alternative in cleaning laundry.

Great so far

Reviewer1777897님께서 Nov 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have only used it 2 times but so far it's worked great!

Use with essential oils

odereviews님께서 Jul 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These has a pretty strange scent, but this is a natural way to clean you clothes. Try with essential oils to get a nice scent to your clothes. Price was bit high.

love/hate these!

5222542613436781664님께서 Apr 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i love that these last for so many loads of laundry (a plus in our household!). i use them mostly for our cloth diapers. however...i find that the soap nuts don't last as long as the package claims. after 2 washes, the nuts are already thin and barely producing soap.

Love My Soap Nuts

Krisinsight님께서 Jan 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used soap nuts before and stopped for awhile but I am happy to be using soap nuts again. The last ones I bought were from another company and not nearly as nice as NaturOli. I will buy these again.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품