KO

iHerb 상품평

₩7,531

₩11,756

할인금액: ₩4,225 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Helped my kidney pain ALOT

MichaelLabib님께서 Dec 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think my kidney pain is due to high uric acid levels in the blood. Parsley is helping more than anything else I have tried. I take 4 daily, I think I'm going to continue taking it for a year or so.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Used for edema and bladder stones

Reviewer3214781님께서 Oct 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this product for 2 reasons, 1) its a natural diuretic 2) Its high in vit. C and helps prevent bladder stones. Im in a wheelchair 24/7 and I get really bad edema in my feet. After being on this for about a week, my feet were noticeably smaller. The second reason was to prevent bladder stones. I had one last year, a big one. I was told I need to be checked every year. Had my check up today. No stone AND the Dr. couldnt believe how healthy everything looked.

Parsley and Blood Pressure

Reviewer1841630님께서 Oct 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My blood pressure was generally around 150/90. However, by taking 4 capsules of parsley every day my blood pressure has been lowered to within range. It is a very good product that I have recommended to others, who have had the same result.

Customer Feedback

Reviewer2887440님께서 Nov 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very pleased with the ease at which I was able to order and at the prompt delivery. I am unable to give feedback regarding the product itself as none have been taken as yet, however my partner has used Parsley leaf for a number of years and she has found it invaluable in reducing her water retention. Thank you for a very good service.

Didn't notice any difference

Reviewer1627691님께서 Jan 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this product for a breath freshener and digestion aid. I really didn't notice any difference for either. Also, according to Wikipedia there are several health risks for supplementing with parsley - you can read and decide for yourself.

good breath freshener

Reviewer2669925님께서 Jan 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take it 3x per day.

Works Great for Water Retention

Reviewer2820125님께서 Oct 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Relieves excess water/edema and NO EXTRA FILLERS or junk in this, just the parsley and the capsule it's in.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Efficacy of parsley capsules.

Reviewer2237233님께서 Aug 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have an ileostomy and parsley seems to help with odour in the bag. Bit hard to eat a bunch of parsley, and possibly too fibrous as well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good for a number of systems

Reviewer2544241님께서 Aug 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good as a gentle natural diuretic

Nature's Way, Parsley Leaf

Reviewer2585485님께서 Nov 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product to keep in medicine cabinet for any kidney problems.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품