KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 17 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

Helped my kidney pain ALOT

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

MichaelLabib님께서 Dec 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think my kidney pain is due to high uric acid levels in the blood. Parsley is helping more than anything else I have tried. I take 4 daily, I think I'm going to continue taking it for a year or so.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Used for edema and bladder stones

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3214781님께서 Oct 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this product for 2 reasons, 1) its a natural diuretic 2) Its high in vit. C and helps prevent bladder stones. Im in a wheelchair 24/7 and I get really bad edema in my feet. After being on this for about a week, my feet were noticeably smaller. The second reason was to prevent bladder stones. I had one last year, a big one. I was told I need to be checked every year. Had my check up today. No stone AND the Dr. couldnt believe how healthy everything looked.

Parsley and Blood Pressure

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1841630님께서 Oct 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My blood pressure was generally around 150/90. However, by taking 4 capsules of parsley every day my blood pressure has been lowered to within range. It is a very good product that I have recommended to others, who have had the same result.

Customer Feedback

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2887440님께서 Nov 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very pleased with the ease at which I was able to order and at the prompt delivery. I am unable to give feedback regarding the product itself as none have been taken as yet, however my partner has used Parsley leaf for a number of years and she has found it invaluable in reducing her water retention. Thank you for a very good service.

Didn't notice any difference

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1627691님께서 Jan 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this product for a breath freshener and digestion aid. I really didn't notice any difference for either. Also, according to Wikipedia there are several health risks for supplementing with parsley - you can read and decide for yourself.

상품 1-5 중 전체 17 상품