KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Fights off the yuckies

annette님께서 Jan 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We take Olive leaf anytime we start to feel like we're getting some type of sickness - sore throat, sniffles, etc. We've had an illness free winter so far. Nature's Way seems like a good product at a fair price.

Cold be gone

Reviewer2427621님께서 Sep 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Several times a year, at the turning of the seasons, I could guarantee getting a cold. But now I can choose when to have that cold by taking olive leaf tablets. They don't prevent it, but they can certainly put one off for days or even weeks. This is one of the cheapest sources of olive leaf on iHerb.com, and also one of the best.

good product.

Reviewer1598371님께서 Aug 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My skin looks fresher, avoided the flu this season, and find myself in better health. Have heard that you shouldn't use this product everyday for a longer period without pauses in between. Better immun function.

Olive leaf ext delivers

Reviewer2588979님께서 Jan 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Olive leaf ext. by Natures way is a great product, very effective in treating colds and flus when indicated.

Very good product

Rocklin님께서 May 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this brand of Olive Leaf!

so many benefits

Reviewer1892212님께서 Mar 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since I had extensive dental work and bone grafting I started taking more anti-infammatory products and this has too many benefits not to take it and I always trust Nature's Way products

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2219915님께서 Jan 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like it very much and will still buy this!

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품