KO

₩7,942

₩12,397

할인금액: ₩4,455 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Nature'sWay, Hyssop Herb,445 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviewer2287308님께서 Oct 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried various herb com binations for Chest and Digestion, read about Hyssop somewhere so thought I would try this also, result: Wonderful!Helps clear the Chest and really does help with digestion too.

Took Care of Stubborn Cold

Reviewer2166233님께서 Mar 14, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

Combined with Cat's Claw, this herb was effective in finally breaking up and clearing a nasty cold virus I had for 2 weeks. Excellent herb that is little appreciated as of now.

Hyssop Herb

Reviewer1415711님께서 Feb 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works well for my asthma!

Nature's Way Hyssop Herb

Reviewer2204703님께서 May 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a convenient way to consume the Hyssop Herb. Hyssop is a very effective herb for clearing the airways!

Trust This Brand

Reviewer2720101님께서 Aug 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this brand for more than 5 years. It is the best that I have found.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Gets rid of pain in my lungs!

Reviewer2305581님께서 Sep 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read that hyssop helps with the lungs, so I used some and it takes the pain out caused by congestion, I take it everyday now!

Hyssop

Reviewer2343821님께서 Sep 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very great body cleansing tea!!!!!!

Good Stuff...

Reviewer1971863님께서 Mar 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice herb that helps with fluke parasites and clearing mucous from the intestine. Great as an adjunct for cleansing.

Hyssop

5442533038188931236님께서 Sep 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

After having found that Hyssop was not so easy to find at my local health food stores it was nice to find 100 cap hyssop at a Great price, this works just great for an equal great price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer1377782님께서 Oct 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only just started taking this product for catarrh on the chest and I have given it 5 stars because I have had hyssop in a liquid catarrh medicine before and it clears the chest very well

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품