KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Too early to tell....(not any more, unfortunately)!

Reviewer3060686님께서 Feb 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Only half way through my first bottle of Fo-Ti, but I'll keep up the good work and see what happens after my second or third. So far so good Update: I guess I simply have to give up the notion that this will halt or reverse the graying process... I've been staunchily taking these for over nine months, but it does not work for me. However, it may of course have other beneficial effects that are of a more elusive nature, but I'm finishing my last bottle now.

No effect whatsoever

Reviewer2121808님께서 May 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking Fo-Ti for over six months and have experienced no effect whatsoever. I have tried both this brand and Now Foods. Will stop taking it.

No effect

0gonek님께서 Dec 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking Fo-Ti for 4 months and can see no effect on diminishing hair loss at all... Will finish the bottle and stop.

no result

Reviewer1004430님께서 Jul 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have bought this product to stop hair loss, but I do not see any difference

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Bought for hair loss and to darken grey hair

Reviewer2251624님께서 Oct 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well,its four months as I am taking Fo-Ti , but unfortunately no effects whatsoever. Its only myth that it helps to darken greys and help growth of hair.

Useless.

Reviewer2716007님께서 Jan 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

no results. used this over three months and nothing happened.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Didn't help grey hair to go away! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

gettingwell님께서 Jul 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this for about 4-5mo hoping it would help my hair to stop greying. It doesn't work and I'm not sure that it did anything to help me in any other way. A person would have to use it for quite some time. I found Garnier Fructis is awesome for covering my grey hair. Just used it again today! Now that's how to get rid of grey hair; too bad I can't get it on iherb... there are very fast in their shipping.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Didn't do anything for my hair

helznguyen님께서 Apr 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought these hoping that it'd improve my hair growth, I took these for over 6 months and they didn't help what so ever.

plus de transparence

5472092370018264245님께서 Apr 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

En effet, il est fort désagréable d'avoir à régler 25€ de plus à la réception des produits. Il serait bon de le signaler à la commande du panier que des taxes de douane et tva serons en sus.

love it!

Reviewer2687336님께서 Nov 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was so anxious to receive these supplements I noticed that energy properties immediately. would definitely recommend it to any and everyone. my hair is growing like wildfire.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품