KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Love this

aileenpeer님께서 Feb 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

So easy to take, tastes good, and very reasonably priced. I especially love the combination of Echinacea and Goldenseal as I was specifically looking for these 2 to boost my immune system for UTI issues.

Natural

Reviewer2369232님께서 Jan 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Daughter uses for our Grand-children

Handy!

joeyckn님께서 Dec 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Being a Chinese, when symptoms of cold/fever arises, I usually drink ginger or ginger lemon honey tea. But the science and sucessful cases of usage of Echinacea is undeniable. I do feel better after drinking it. I put a bottle in my office and I encourage colleagues to consume it before seeing western doctor. If you goole Goldenseal, you will learn that it nicely complements Echinacea further enhances effectivness of Echinacea.

Great Product and brilliant service,

Reviewer2083319님께서 Jan 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first time I purchased this product and so far so good. With other people coming down with the flu my family and I are staying healthy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5718943771750806300님께서 May 17, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Kind of helps prevent flu

great feature

4872468497579699766님께서 May 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

whenever I feel I may get sick (soar throat, running nose), take it immediately for few days, I will get better and no need take medication.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5630058896883847241님께서 Aug 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product for good price...I used only one bootle, didnt feel any benefits...maybe I should try more...

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품