KO

₩15,560

₩24,300

할인금액: ₩8,740 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Stamina!

Reviewer2497885님께서 Jan 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I didn't think any product could increase stamina. Cordyceps does, though you must use it a month or more before you feel results.

Awesome product

felician님께서 Feb 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The only product that got me on my feet a little more than a year ago. Since then it's the only product that actually keeps me going when I don't have the energy (and believe me I don't have it!)

Excellent

Reviewer1937439님께서 Aug 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Maybe its in my head but I definitely feel an increase in my ability to maintain a high intensity during exercise.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Energy!! Energy!! Energy!! :)

Reviewer1016730님께서 Jan 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is great for a total body energy!! 46 and I could barely get off the couch from not sleeping well!! Now I feel back to normal and have a great amount of energy I'd forgotten I had. Now it's easy to keep up with my 4.5 yr old!!

I use this for Fibromyalgia

Reviewer1711287님께서 Jan 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Glyconutrients, google it and you'll find info on how mushrooms, d-ribose etc can help with the pain of Fibromyalgia. It does so for me.

Cordyceps

Reviewer2523752님께서 Oct 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cordyceps are fairly new for us tho we've already ordered it - NW - several times from I Herb. The first that we noticed after taking it only a short time was a pleasant feeling of energy. In doing research, I noticed also that some of its benefits are anti-aging, building muscle, it's an anti-oxidant & that it benefits the immune system.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1315766님께서 Aug 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Upper end of mediocre. Prefer MRM or Drs Best.

awesome

4812030678147626134님께서 Feb 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helped with endometriosis and colds

Great

4996579392921602445님께서 Sep 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been treating urinary tract infections wih cordyceps for last ,4-6 months. Have saved 2 or 3 hospital stays for my daughter who is only 3. Very good for stimulating the immune system too.

Nature's Way, Cordyceps

Reviewer3273552님께서 Jan 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product strengthens our immune system and improves our physical performance.

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품