KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

WAY TOO SWEET

4766679598926036279님께서 Mar 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wanted to like this, but it tastes way too sweet to be any good. There's nothing in the ingredients that state why it's so sweet though.

Sweet.....????...but not sour

5597397942295792649님께서 Dec 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking a 100% Chlorophyll product for a while and decided to try Chlorofresh. Even though it doesn't state on the label being 100% it does smell and taste like my other product...BUT, why does it have a sweet after taste? is it a flavor additive to make it more pleasing to the palette? I still consider this product a very good price value and you do not have to "stink" to use it. Chlorophyll is a near miracle cure all, proven to be extremely beneficial for many aliments.

Wonderful product

5758728339844577179님께서 Apr 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I drink this daily and love this product. Definitely a great energy booster and cleanser.

Bad breath is gone!

reviewsfromlithuania님께서 Mar 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seriously, I had no idea why my breath was unpleasant smelling. Went to see some doctors, had stomach and liver examination (or whatever it's called), but nothing was found. Also, I don't have problems with my throat either. So I gave chlorophyll a try. Guess what - bad breath was gone almost immediately! Also, it's a great anty-cancer solution for its alkaline enviroment. Cancer hates this type of enviroment. Amazing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

no results

4841038575180173210님께서 Dec 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste was awful, but I could live with it if I noticed any results, which I didn't. I was taking only one table spoon and even that would make me nauseous sometimes.

Maravillosa

5331011724750601310님께서 Jul 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excelente producto, lo recomiendo. El de sabor natural es muy dulce.

very good product

5263647170591249256님께서 Jun 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried mint flavored chlorophyll before, and I like the natural one much more. It tastes nice (a bit sweet). I live in a very hot country, so everybody sweats here. I took 3 tablespoons daily and I noticed that my body odor was significantly reduced (including my feet!). I am still using my deodorant, of course, but by the end of the day I smell the same as I smelled in the morning. I started to use chlorophyll as a part of complex candida treatment. It really helps when I have acute yeast infection (in this case I am taking about 6 tablespoons daily). I am really pleased with this product and will continue using it.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

La clorofila tiene muchos beneficios

ggsoffer님께서 Mar 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

La clorofila es como un detergente liquido, para limpiarnos y ayudarnos por dentro.

Potent and palateable

5428546436777675693님께서 Jan 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Because I take a lot of supplements, I sometimes get very bad gas pains and acid reflux. This product makes that much better, it is pleasant tasting and hydrating. I see improvement in my skin as well.

Pretty Good

4739181518814914688님께서 Jan 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is a tad sweet for me but overall not bad

상품 1-10 중 전체 44 상품