KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great for my son, but not so for me

Reviewer1768681님께서 Dec 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought the chlorophyll for both my young adult son and myself. For me, there had been no noticeable benefit whatsoever. However, for my son, he has benefitted substantially - the product being an energizer for him and keeping him regular. I bought this for him because he'd had a terrible accident at work where a steel door fell down on his head. Our chiropractor said that the blow basically "knocked his head off." Everything in his body was so out of balance and misaligned and his organ function greatly compromised. I know that chlorophyll is a regenerative, detoxifier, is a parasitical and just an all-around healing agent. Because of the magnesium content, it has the potential to keep chiropractic adjustments in place longer, something which magnesium alone will do. On another occasion, my son broke his wrist in two places. He saw a doctor who'd concluded that my son should have surgery which I was adamantly against. I sent him the chlorophyll and comfrey root tincture but of the two, he only used the chlorophyll. Each subsequent visit to the doctor's office, the doctor was amazed that the bone in the wrist was healing on its own. Subsequently, there was no surgery and not even a cast on my son's wrist; he only wore a sling for a very short time. By the grace of God, the chlorophyll healed his broken bone.

Tastes pretty good

Reviewer2414245님께서 Jun 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't know what this product does for my health but I've been taking it for about 2 years and am slowly healing from a 4 year undiagnosed illness. This is a product I take internally as well as put into the colonic water when I do those at home. I have found that cleaning out my colon through colon cleanses and drinking raw veggie juices plus taking other supplements and visualizing being healthy has helped tremendously. So this is one product of many that I take while I heal but I may take it long term. Just be careful of spilling it on clothing!!!!

Love it

Reviewer2280656님께서 Jan 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first chlorphyll where i actually enjoy the taste.

Liquid Chlorophyll

Reviewer2572553님께서 Dec 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and i really like the liquid chlorophll. Order 2 bottles later. Does what it says it'll do. My husband has had BBO as long as i have known him..47+years. Not anymore. thanks, liz

Easy way to alkalize

Reviewer2641684님께서 Sep 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was recommended to me by my holistic physician. I needed to alkalize and this is an easy way to get more alkaline since I don't have a juicer to do green juice right now. The flavor isn't too strong and I am getting more used to it. I would say that I liked the glass bottle better from my previous order. That one seemed like it had a more neutral taste.

Bad breath is gone!

reviewsfromlithuania님께서 Mar 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seriously, I had no idea why my breath was unpleasant smelling. Went to see some doctors, had stomach and liver examination (or whatever it's called), but nothing was found. Also, I don't have problems with my throat either. So I gave chlorophyll a try. Guess what - bad breath was gone almost immediately! Also, it's a great anty-cancer solution for its alkaline enviroment. Cancer hates this type of enviroment. Amazing.

natural chlorophyll- Isabel

Reviewer1785930님께서 Mar 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product,affordable to use over along period of time.has worked wonders for myself,it cleanses your blood therefor brighter and more glowing skin,reccommended by my naturopath,i thought i will give it a go, am well pleased. pouring from the bottle seems alittle awquard though,bottle would be more practical if it had an easier way to pour out, as there is some waistage after dripping out- all in all very happy with the product and does what the label said it should do!!

Nature's Way Liquid Chlorophyll

Reviewer3112178님께서 May 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product for overall health and allergies.

Great Product !

Reviewer1669385님께서 Jan 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this. Great for cleansing or adding it during a juice fast. iherb and DHL service is the best. Orders shipped same day and always delivered next day to Canada via DHL. I will continue to order from iherb!

Love this Product!

Reviewer3194469님께서 Oct 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Feel good when using this product and notice BM smells is a lot less than normal. I'm sensitive to oders

상품 1-10 중 전체 44 상품