KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,206

₩13,033

할인금액: ₩1,826 (14% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great for my son, but not so for me

Reviewer1768681님께서 12 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought the chlorophyll for both my young adult son and myself. For me, there had been no noticeable benefit whatsoever. However, for my son, he has benefitted substantially - the product being an energizer for him and keeping him regular. I bought this for him because he'd had a terrible accident at work where a steel door fell down on his head. Our chiropractor said that the blow basically "knocked his head off." Everything in his body was so out of balance and misaligned and his organ function greatly compromised. I know that chlorophyll is a regenerative, detoxifier, is a parasitical and just an all-around healing agent. Because of the magnesium content, it has the potential to keep chiropractic adjustments in place longer, something which magnesium alone will do. On another occasion, my son broke his wrist in two places. He saw a doctor who'd concluded that my son should have surgery which I was adamantly against. I sent him the chlorophyll and comfrey root tincture but of the two, he only used the chlorophyll. Each subsequent visit to the doctor's office, the doctor was amazed that the bone in the wrist was healing on its own. Subsequently, there was no surgery and not even a cast on my son's wrist; he only wore a sling for a very short time. By the grace of God, the chlorophyll healed his broken bone.

Tastes pretty good

Reviewer2414245님께서 6 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't know what this product does for my health but I've been taking it for about 2 years and am slowly healing from a 4 year undiagnosed illness. This is a product I take internally as well as put into the colonic water when I do those at home. I have found that cleaning out my colon through colon cleanses and drinking raw veggie juices plus taking other supplements and visualizing being healthy has helped tremendously. So this is one product of many that I take while I heal but I may take it long term. Just be careful of spilling it on clothing!!!!

Bad breath is gone!

reviewsfromlithuania님께서 3 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seriously, I had no idea why my breath was unpleasant smelling. Went to see some doctors, had stomach and liver examination (or whatever it's called), but nothing was found. Also, I don't have problems with my throat either. So I gave chlorophyll a try. Guess what - bad breath was gone almost immediately! Also, it's a great anty-cancer solution for its alkaline enviroment. Cancer hates this type of enviroment. Amazing.

Love it

Reviewer2280656님께서 1 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first chlorphyll where i actually enjoy the taste.

Liquid Chlorophyll

Reviewer2572553님께서 12 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and i really like the liquid chlorophll. Order 2 bottles later. Does what it says it'll do. My husband has had BBO as long as i have known him..47+years. Not anymore. thanks, liz

Easy way to alkalize

Reviewer2641684님께서 9 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was recommended to me by my holistic physician. I needed to alkalize and this is an easy way to get more alkaline since I don't have a juicer to do green juice right now. The flavor isn't too strong and I am getting more used to it. I would say that I liked the glass bottle better from my previous order. That one seemed like it had a more neutral taste.

very good product

5263647170591249256님께서 6 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried mint flavored chlorophyll before, and I like the natural one much more. It tastes nice (a bit sweet). I live in a very hot country, so everybody sweats here. I took 3 tablespoons daily and I noticed that my body odor was significantly reduced (including my feet!). I am still using my deodorant, of course, but by the end of the day I smell the same as I smelled in the morning. I started to use chlorophyll as a part of complex candida treatment. It really helps when I have acute yeast infection (in this case I am taking about 6 tablespoons daily). I am really pleased with this product and will continue using it.

natural chlorophyll- Isabel

Reviewer1785930님께서 3 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product,affordable to use over along period of time.has worked wonders for myself,it cleanses your blood therefor brighter and more glowing skin,reccommended by my naturopath,i thought i will give it a go, am well pleased. pouring from the bottle seems alittle awquard though,bottle would be more practical if it had an easier way to pour out, as there is some waistage after dripping out- all in all very happy with the product and does what the label said it should do!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best product on the market

Reviewer3191522님께서 1 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product, I have my whole family take it daily. It is a sure way to improve your health, and along with a good diet it helps keep your system alkaline, and cancer can't live in an alkaline environment. Everybody should be using this product, it has 100's of benefits, just google liquid Chlorophyll and read about it.

good alkalinzer for body

Reviewer2188197님께서 9 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

use it for me and the dogs

상품 1-10 중 전체 44 상품