KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

WONDERFUL!

Reviewer3347852님께서 Apr 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is wonderful, in conjunction with Fenugreek seed it helps boost your milk supply.

Works Perfectly with Fenugreek for Milk Supply

Reviewer1358131님께서 Sep 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works perfectly with fenugreek in helping to increase my milk supply. Will continue to buy this in the future along with fenugreek. Those 2 work better together (as Dr. Jack Newman, world renowned breastfeeding doctor, states). They have definitely worked for me. Blessed Thistle is for the flow of milk. Fenugreek is for the actual milk production.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best results taken with fenugreek seeds

Reviewer2391856님께서 Oct 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My milk supply has increased significantly after taking this with fenugreek seeds..

Huge Help with Nursing Supply

Reviewer2278975님께서 Jun 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I battled low supply all through breastfeeding. Blessed thistle was one of the few things I could tell was actually making a difference. I noticed no ill side effects.

galactogogue

Reviewer2326136님께서 May 04, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take blessed thistle capsules and fenugreek capsules together and find them excellent for increasing my milk supply.

Excellent Product for PMS

5497171235013388804님께서 Nov 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been using this for years... start taking it 5 days before cycle begins - absolutely SAVES me from menstrual migraines!

Low Milk Supply

Reviewer2469912님께서 Nov 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This in combination with the Fenugreek and Mothers Milk Tea have helped tremendously!!

worked well

Reviewer2689174님께서 Sep 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I noticed an increase in my breastmilk production when I used this in combination with Fenugreek seed.

Lactation booster

4956145053622919493님께서 Dec 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great in combo with fenugreek and fennel

It helps me

Reviewer3045644님께서 Nov 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have an autoimmune illness which causes inflammation in my digestive tract. Blessed Thistle seems to calm this aspect of my various symptoms. I wish it helped them all...but every little little bit of relief helps. Bless you.

상품 1-10 중 전체 47 상품